MLB STRETCH RUN/ PLAYOFFS/WORLD SERIES PICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB STRETCH RUN/ PLAYOFFS/WORLD SERIES PICKS

Going to get into my playoff picks a little early as its basically the playoffs right now for the Cards, Rockies, Brewers, and Cubs. Cubs have a cushion but if they lose a couple, it might get interesting as the Cards control their own destiny playing the brewers and cubs in the final 6 games this week.
    Exciting stuff and it will make me forget about my possible 0-5 week in the Mock Hilton if the Steelers don't win tonight!

MONDAY-

CUBS-PIRATES PASS--Don;t know what Hamels we will get and Tallion for the Bucs has been great. Probably value in the dog, Pittsburgh +141 if anything.

Cards-Brewers-- PASS--You know who I will be rooting for so doesn't make much sense for me to bet this. Dog is probably worth a look as well at +138 on Milwaukee. Flaherty has been solid for Cards but he is only 21-22 and a rookie in probably the biggest game of his life!

Rockies-Philly- PLAY: Rockies -178 over Philly---Rockies are the furthest out and need a win tonight and have moved John Gray up to start. Philly has melted down and don;t see them having much of a mood as spoiler as some of the other teams who have been out of it all year do.

AL-
    A's are on the road at Seattle and look to be a live dog at +136 as they have not clinched yet. But that line scares me with Paxon on the mound for Seattle. PASS

Winner with the rockies last night. All the dogs won the other games too.

Tuesday-

Cards -112
    over Brewers---Cards know Gio Gonzalez very well and faced them in big time situations while with washington over the years. Another intense game but I think the cards clean it up and win this one.

Lean on the Cubs over Pitts, and Philly/Colorado OVER 11

Also on---

Seattle -103 over A's---A's clinched last night so I see a little let down after their celebration.

Comment

A's still playing for home field in the WC and actually aren't eliminated as far as their division goes.
      I'm leaning A's currently at E odds on ML.

Comment

Damn lucky win by Seattle last night. I agreed with you and almost bought it back late.

Cards--no words....Got the shit beat out of them all around from pitching to clutch hitting to dumb managing. Who walks Cain to get to Yelich right now? Yelich is the hottest hitter on the planet.

Brewers look damn good but I don't think they have the starting pitching to mak a run. Back end of bullpen is great but if they can't get there, its over. They almost let the Cards back in multiple times last night on the starter and middle relievers on in a game that wasn't even close.

Comment

WEDNESDAY--

CUBS -177 OVER PIRATES ---Lots of juice but I see the Cubs waking up today after toying around and letting MIL sneak back in the division race.

Cards/Brewers UNDER 8.5 ---See this one being low scoring as Chacin has owned the Cards and Gant has been solid. MIL bullpen rested too. Also, lean to MIL to win as well.

Rockies- no play---rooting for philly
          A's--No play- Hard to say were they are at right now after last night.

Lean on the Rays +160 over the Yanks.

Comment

ADD:

2 UNIT PLAY--

CUBS/PIRATES UNDER 8 (-105)

THREAD TOTAL--

2-1 (+$88 based on $100 unit wager)

Comment

2-1 last night. But lost my 2 unit total.

Thursday afternoon.

Philly +164 over Colorado. Just a hunch play on a big dog.

Comment

Friday.

Triple play (very top play!)
                Cubs/cards under 8.5 -128— chilly day in Chicago in playoff type game. Waino vs Hendricks.

Comment

Brutal play. Wasn't as bad as the 8-4 looked. Cards bullpen melted down again....

Friday night--

Giants +167 over LA Dodgers---Hard to pass up MadBum and this price as a home doggy to keep rilval LA from moving closer to playoff berth. Probably their best shot to win here in game1. (Plus I am rooting hard for the Giants now!)

Comment

Playoff time---Time to stop fooling around!

Wild Card game NL---

Rockies +123 over Cubs---Sure the Cubs got to stay home while the Rockies played and had to travel. I like the Rockies Bullpen a lot better here if they get a lead and in the playoffs that is what matters.
                    Freeland has been the ace and I see him shutting the cubs bats down to get to the bullpen with the Rockies scoring just enough off Lester to get the W. Lean to the UNDER 7.5 as well. Rockies 4-3.

Comment

Winner last night in a game that could have gone either way. Cubs had their chances but glad to see they missed out this year so it was a double win!

Wednesday--

A's/Yanks OVER 8 (-120--bought 1/2 run)---A's got to Severino last time out and see Yanks scoring thier fair share vs. Henricks and A's bullpen. Think 8 is the right number so bought 1/2 to be safe. Lean on A's to win also on the RL +1.5 as a value play.

Comment

Took a bit of a break from bases as I have not seen much I like...

Monday-

Houston +119 over Cleveland---Baseball is streaky--see the Brewers. Cleveland bck at home on an elimationtin game. Rockies did not fair to well yesterday in the same situation. Clevinger is hittable and the Astros might be peaking again at the right time.

Braves +132 over Dodgers--Braves looked good last night and see them making this a series. Folty is a good pitcher at home.

Boston +162 over Yanks---Nice price for Boston. Hard to pass up.

Comment

2-1 last night with a couple profit-boosting doggies!

Tuesday-

Yanks -139 over Redsox

Lean on the under 9 but too risky to take w yanks bullpen.

Comment

4-2 in playoffs so far.

More games coming friday...

Comment

FRIDAY--

DODGERS -154 OVER BREWERS

UNDER 7.5 -113

I see a lower scoring pitching match up that Kershaw wins. Dodgers 5-1

Comment

Working...
                              X