BETTORSWORLD MOCK HILTON CONTEST****WEEK #4**** POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
    Curious at how the picks for Chrny will be graded this week. Bret posted picks for Chrny then about three hours later Chrny posted own picks that didn't match original request......
    I think you have to go with his picks. If not what’s stopping anyone from just posting picks on behalf of someone else.

He just had hip surgery so he told me to go ahead and do his picks for him. Turns out they give you really good drugs when you have hip replacement surgery and he ended up posting his own picks. We both had shitty picks anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
      Curious at how the picks for Chrny will be graded this week. Bret posted picks for Chrny then about three hours later Chrny posted own picks that didn't match original request......
      I am going to have to take the first post that Bret posted for Chrny....Per rule #5....

#5 No corrections or editing of picks is allowed.......be careful, it will result in a 0-5 for the week.

Comment

Hope to have standings up tonight (or very worse case first-thing Thursday AM.)

Week #5 lines posted this evening once they announce lines at the real contest.

Comment

Working...
        X