Weeks 12&13 college football contest posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeks 12&13 college football contest posting

First, a big thanks to Jeff for sponsoring this contest again. Also, thanks to everyone who has participated in both this contest and the upset contest.
    It has been a pleasure keeping score for all of you. I hope that I haven't messed this up too bad. I also really appreciate all those who have helped me with
    errors that I have made. We want a fair contest for everyone and you have helped make that happen.

Now to the subject of this post. I will post the standings as usual after this week, but I will highlight those who have an option to email me their picks vs putting them
    out on the thread. Most of you understand this because we have done this in the past. This is an option and certainly not mandatory. You can always post them on the thread
    as usual. My email is [email protected]. I will post this again with the standings this week along with clearer instructions.

Finally, remember this year we have changed the tie breaker format from the Army-Navy game, to picking all of the power five conference championship games along with
    your weekly pick. This will happen in week 13. I will give very clear instructions on the does and don'ts at the beginning of that week. I think this will be a great
    add on to this years contest.

Again, congrats to the leaders who will get to be a part of this! You have all really did an incredible job and are deserving to be where you are.

This was just a reminder for all of you and I will clear all of this up in later threads.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions that you would like here or shoot me an email.

RR84

thank you

Comment

thanks RED

Comment

Ty R-squared great job !!

Comment

Great job scoring! I need to outsource my scoring of the mock hilton to you next year!

Comment

Working...
          X