Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL CONTEST (FINAL STANDINGS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLLEGE FOOTBALL CONTEST (FINAL STANDINGS)

Congrats to our winners:

1st place- WINNERSBYT&B-- $175.00
    2nd place- SAKRAS -- $ 75.00

I also would like to mention great job by Chargerette. She lost by the last tie breaker..

Final standings:

WINNERSBYT&B ************ 11.5
    SAKRAS ************ 11
    CHARGERETTE ************ 11
    BOONE MOONE ************ 10
    KDAWG ************ 10
    WOODEE12 ************ 9.5
    KBHIRSH ************ 9
    CORNPICKER ************ 8
    ESEDINK ************ 8
    PDIDDY ************ 8
    CARPET ************ 7.5
    KRICHINSKY ************ 6
    MONROE EAFORD ************ 5
    THE GUESSER ************ 9
    AAKJ ************ 8.5
    BAMA25 ************ 8
    BRET3518 ************ 8
    DRAGON1952 ************ 7.5
    TAXMAN ************ 7.5
    WHATNOT ************ 7.5
    HAWKGUY30 ************ 7
    OLDLUDS ************ 7
    WIDESTRIDES ************ 6.5
    CAPTAIN SUNSHINE ************ 6
    DBALLS ************ 6
    OAKAS ************ 6
    IMPALERWINS ************ 5.5
    RED RAIDER 84 ************ 5.5
    ALLSPORT ************ 5
    JOLIET JAKE ************ 5
    NEVERLOSE ************ 4
    LOBSTER ************ 3

Let me know if you see any mistakes and thanks for playing!!

RR84

thanks for running the contest. Love the commentary that you gave us each week. And thanks to all the participants. We get some great picks here from everyone. See u next year!!!!

Comment

Sorry Chargerette...great job and what a shame to lose on the last tie-breaker :^ ( She was right there the entire contest. Congrats to the winners.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
        Sorry Chargerette...great job and what a shame to lose on the last tie-breaker :^ ( She was right there the entire contest. Congrats to the winners.
        She really was... She did a great job and I wish we had more cash available to pay three places. I know she left me in the dust for sure.
        See ya'll next year and again, thanks for playing!

Comment

Evidently Chargerette didn't understand that the 4 tie-breaker games were ATS, hence why she picked Georgia +13 as her GOW yet listed Alabama as a tie-breaker. I remember her asking me about whether they were ATS and I told her to ask. She didn't and for some reason never checked back to the thread to verify :^ /

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
            Evidently Chargerette didn't understand that the 4 tie-breaker games were ATS, hence why she picked Georgia +13 as her GOW yet listed Alabama as a tie-breaker. I remember her asking me about whether they were ATS and I told her to ask. She didn't and for some reason never checked back to the thread to verify :^ /
            I was wondering why she took Bama in the tie breaker. I assumed everyone knew those were against the spread and that is why after Boone or someone asked,
            I answered it there as well as back in the thread before I had any of the leaders selections.

RR84

Comment

Great Job to the Winners

Red Raider you ran a great contest for great players and a great site Bettorsworld.

Great Job all.

Comment

Great job running this thing Red Raider. We all realize it’s a thankless job, but you handled it with aplomb. Congratulations to all of the winners and runners-up. And I too feel for Chargerette for perhaps not understanding that the tie-breaks were indeed including the point-spreads, otherwise it would’ve been automatic for her to take Georgia along with her contest pick. Nothing to be ashamed of, it was a great time had by all. Thanks again, I hope we all make it back next year, and Good Luck the rest of the way !!
                ;)

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                  I was wondering why she took Bama in the tie breaker. I assumed everyone knew those were against the spread and that is why after Boone or someone asked,
                  I answered it there as well as back in the thread before I had any of the leaders selections.

RR84
                  Totally on her. Great job running the contest and I would appreciate a 1-4 from you in the Hilton occasionally?

Comment

Great job RR84 for and the winner Winnersbyt&b, fun contest.

Comment

Red, Whats the procedure for collecting the money?

Comment

Red disregard my last message to u. i have the info i need . thank you

Comment

Thanks for a fun contest

Comment

Working...
                          X