Comment

Black Cat Red (#1)

Panthers +3.5
        Bucs +7.5
        Giants +9.5
        Titans -9.5
        Patriots -13

Comment

Those are the 3 I got. I don't know if anyone just sent them to Jeff (Betteorsworld email) and not me.

Comment

[QUOTE=woodee12;217972]Here is the full list of lines for this week.

Sorry for the shit show running this contest...I 've found that I really don't have the time do do this sort of thing anymore with my family and work responsibilities growing this year.

I will most likely retire from running this to someone who can be more on top of it!

QUOTE]

You are doing a great job Woodee. Please don't step away it is only because of you the Mock Hilton contest is back after a year off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
              I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!! The Titans were -9.5 point favorites, they scored on the final play and WALKED OFF without attempting an extra point or even kneeling for the 2 point conversion. This is ILLEGAL! The game should be completely invalidated and replayed!!!! I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!!!
              Ha! New rule this year that no extra point is attempted if time has expired on the last play.

Comment

SERIOUSLY??? OMG.

Comment

Don't feel too bad....I lost four games this week by a combined total of 2 1/2 points. I think Dragon's curse finally got me. lol

Comment

Yeah, that was rough. Two 1/2 pt losses, a 1 pt loss and an OT loss. But my curse was for an occasional 1-4, not an 0-5 :^ /

Comment

My unofficial standings thru week 16
                      48.5-cford1-2
                      47.5-dragon1952-4
                      47.5-redraider84-0
                      46-blackCatRed#1-2
                      45.5-citizenc-1
                      44.5-chevy-37-3
                      44.5-enginerd-2
                      44.5-impalerwins-2
                      44.5-possum-2
                      44-jolietjake-3
                      44-miklos-3
                      44-swany-2
                      44-TheGuesser#2-5
                      43.5-resteasy-4
                      43.5-TheGuesser#1-3
                      43.5-winnersbyt&b-2
                      43-blackcatblue#2-2
                      43-oakas-2
                      41.5-oldluds-4
                      40.5-stooged-3
                      40-bman#2-3
                      40-dixie-2
                      40-widestrides#2-3
                      39.5-ock#1-5
                      39-bman#1-4
                      39-neverlose #1-0
                      39-neverlose #2-2
                      39-trytry#2-3
                      38.5-trytry#1-2
                      38-boone moone-1
                      38-taxman-3
                      38-widestrides#1-2
                      37.5-dinger-2
                      37.5-krichinsky-3
                      37.5-woodee12-4
                      37-Carpet-2
                      35.5-sunset800-3
                      35-sunset405-3
                      34.5-deadzone7#1-0
                      34-imallin-0
                      33.5-ock#2-4
                      32.5-bama25-0
                      32.5-hawkguy30-0
                      32-deadzone7#2-0
                      31-aakj-3
                      31-bowky15-0
                      31-danjustin386-0
                      31-pjt95-0
                      30.5-CornPicker-0
                      30-pdiddy-1
                      29.5-pjfoprprez-0
                      28.5-johnnymac#1-0
                      26-johnnymac#2-0
                      26-lsudog-0
                      24-chrny-0

Comment

Wait.....WHAT?!?
                        I was afraid to look until just now. Brutal week. Well done, Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by cford1 View Post
                          Wait.....WHAT?!?
                          I was afraid to look until just now. Brutal week. Well done, Dragon.
                          Yeah.....It was brutal. I don't think that I had even a one win week and I have a zero win. Well it sets up for one hell of a finally.
                          Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Yep, this week should be interesting for sure! So this is the tie-breaker?
                            18. Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Contestants tying for second (2nd) through one hundredth (100th)
                            place will equally split aggregate prize money for the respective place. In the event of a first place tie, the first place prize winner will
                            be determined based on the contestant that accumulated the most contest points during the final three (3) weeks of the regular
                            season. If total points accumulated during the final three (3) weeks are equal then the tie-breaker will revert to Week 14, then Week
                            13, then Week 12, etc. to determine the first place prize winner. In the event of a tie after all weekly tie-breakers, dual first place
                            winners will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally amongst the number of contestants still tied for first
                            place.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                              Yep, this week should be interesting for sure! So this is the tie-breaker?
                              18. Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Contestants tying for second (2nd) through one hundredth (100th)
                              place will equally split aggregate prize money for the respective place. In the event of a first place tie, the first place prize winner will
                              be determined based on the contestant that accumulated the most contest points during the final three (3) weeks of the regular
                              season. If total points accumulated during the final three (3) weeks are equal then the tie-breaker will revert to Week 14, then Week
                              13, then Week 12, etc. to determine the first place prize winner. In the event of a tie after all weekly tie-breakers, dual first place
                              winners will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally amongst the number of contestants still tied for first
                              place.
                              Yes, this will be the tie breaker. The same as the real contest uses.

Comment

Working...
                              X