26-johnnymac#2-0
    26-lsudog-0
    24-chrny-0

Comment

Great job cford1!

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
        Great job cford1!
        Much appreciated, Dragon. I felt your breath on my neck today...

Comment

Originally posted by cford1 View Post
          Much appreciated, Dragon. I felt your breath on my neck today...
          Hard to beat 5-0 when you start the day 1 down :^ ) Very clutch performance there my man.

Comment

PRIZE MONEY BREAKDOWN (% OF TOTAL POT)

57 players x $50 = $2850

Top five winners payout:

40%---1ST PLACE = $1140
            25%---2ND PLACE = $712.50
            20%--3RD PLACE = $570
            10%---4TH PLACE = $285
            5% ---5TH PLACE = $142.50

Comment

18. Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Contestants tying for second (2nd) through one hundredth (100th)
              place will equally split aggregate prize money for the respective place. In the event of a first place tie, the first place prize winner will
              be determined based on the contestant that accumulated the most contest points during the final three (3) weeks of the regular
              season. If total points accumulated during the final three (3) weeks are equal then the tie-breaker will revert to Week 14, then Week
              13, then Week 12, etc. to determine the first place prize winner. In the event of a tie after all weekly tie-breakers, dual first place
              winners will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally amongst the number of contestants still tied for first
              place.

Comment

Is there an award for choking the best? 3-of-10 down the stretch...OUCH!

Comment

Great job cford1!
                  Yeah...Great job cford!!!

Last week did me in but I was just happy to kind of hang in there all year with you guys.
                  So by the rules, Dragon and myself split 2nd and 3rd place money?

Great job Woodee running it! I know by running two this year, that trying to update everything can come at
                  inopportune times. Thanks to everyone who helped in running all the contests this year. I know I appreciated the help
                  and I'm sure that Woodee did also.

Hopefully we can all do it again next year.

RR84

Comment

I will get final standings up later this afternoon.

Thanks to Possum for handing the updating and calculations yesterday and work throughout the year in it.

Nice work to the winners. It’s a lot harder than it looks to pick winners all year!

A quick look...correct me if I’m wrong...

Cford1

Dragon/Red raider (split 2nd/3rd $)

Joliet JAKE

CitizenC/Enginerd (split 5th place $)

Comment

Congrats to the winners!!! Very good capping to hit 50+

Comment

Woodee I didn't mean to be an ass about posting the picks but I missed them week 16, and Cford helped me win $1200 that I needed in Week 17. Followed him on everything except Chicago and didn't fool with that one. Thanks again for doing the contest and Good Luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
                          Woodee I didn't mean to be an ass about posting the picks but I missed them week 16, and Cford helped me win $1200 that I needed in Week 17. Followed him on everything except Chicago and didn't fool with that one. Thanks again for doing the contest and Good Luck to all.
                          No problem at all man. That’s what the contest is for and what I’ve said repeatedly on the deadlines for the contest. That was my bad on not getting them posted in a timely manner.

If someone can follow a sharp capper in one of these contest to real money profits, that’s the real benefit to this forum and what it was founded on originally.

No need to apologize but I appreciate the note.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
                            Considering he went 2-3 in Week 16 I'd consider that a good thing :^ )

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                              Yeah...Great job cford!!!

Last week did me in but I was just happy to kind of hang in there all year with you guys.
                              So by the rules, Dragon and myself split 2nd and 3rd place money?

Great job Woodee running it! I know by running two this year, that trying to update everything can come at
                              inopportune times. Thanks to everyone who helped in running all the contests this year. I know I appreciated the help
                              and I'm sure that Woodee did also.

Hopefully we can all do it again next year.

RR84
                              We should feel really good to have been so close to the top considering the caliber of talent on here. You and cford1 were up there all contest it seems.

Comment

We should feel really good to have been so close to the top considering the caliber of talent on here. You and cford1 were up there all contest it seems.
                                Well considering my history in general with the NFL and the few times I have been in the lead, I feel very
                                fortunate. I was just waiting for the meltdown that I'd had in the few times I've been up there. You seem
                                to do well each year, so congrats to you also. It was fun and probably my only shot to win this type contest.
                                That curse of yours got me that one week. lol No, I was lucky that most everyone had a bad week with the
                                exception of yourself. I enjoyed it and I hope someone picks it up next year!

Comment

Working...
                                X