• SATURDAY NFL TEASER

TEXANS +5
    INDY/TEXANS OVER 42
    COWBOYS +4 1/2
    SEAHAWKS/COWBOYS UNDER 50 1/2

7-POINT TEASER $200 TO COLLECT $630

GOOD LUCK FELLAS !!!
    ;)

Lines are tough to beat in these games. I think live betting might be the wAy to go as they have the lines perfectly set to get their balanced action.

I tried a couple teasers yesterday too and have the ravens pending in one but they aren’t looking good.
    R right
    Who do you like in the bears game? Tough to predict with all the scenarios in play. Are the eagles hot at the right time again or will the bears d dominate??

Comment

I think the Bears D will dominate this game

Comment

Yes, these games aren’t very predictable. In fact, you can expect the unexpected. Seems these younger QB’s (Watson, Jackson) are choking under pressure. Houston played like a high school team yesterday. I’ve been saying all along that whoever won the Chargers/Ravens game would represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. Rivers and boys are making a big statement today. The Chiefs and Patriots both have holes. Should be interesting. I’m taking the EAGLES on the MONEYLINE in the late game today. If Foles’s ribs hold up, I think they can challenge this Bears defense. If he gets hurt, we’re doomed. Good Luck Woodie.
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X