College Hoops Picks/Discussion January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKLAHOMA +3 OVER IOWA STATE---
    Good spot for the dog here as ISU comes in after 2 straight wins and jum,ping in the rankings. I don't have stats on it, but I know ISU is terrible SU/ATS the game after it gets a higher ranking, especially on big monday.
    2 unit play on this. (my plays are 1-3 units)

Comment

I bought 1/2 point too. its currently 2.5 but I don;t think we really need the points.

Comment

Lucky at the buzzer win last night w okie.

Tuesday.

Fresno State +2 vs Utah state in the late game.

Comment

On a little mini-streak here on my last few posted plays.

5-1 on my last 6. with a couple double play wins.

Now that I jinxed myself onto Friday--

Georgia State pk over LA-LAF---Ga State is the one of the tops dogs in this league I watch a lot. They lost at Monroe last time out and now are tied with Texas State. This line has bouced around today and I see a +1 (-125) at one book at a pk to -1 at others.
          I will just play ML at -110. Sneaky spot here but I think GSU takes care of biz on the road tonight against an average LA-LAF team.

Comment

Loss on Friday-I skipped the weekend as i seem to stink when there is a lot of games to choose from!

Monday--

UNC pk over Virginia---Tough spot coming off Duke game for Virginia back on the road. I think the Tarheels squeak one out at home. Virginia is still good but I think these 2 tough games get the better of them.

Comment

Also adding--

TCU Ml -125 over Kansas---Tcu played well at ISU and stole a road game Saturday. I think momentum carroes over tonight against bad KU road team.

Comment

Working...
              X