+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

College Hoops Picks/Discussion Feb 2019

Hump Day picks going with all 3 dogs tonight

RUTGERS + 5.5 at NW. Like Rutgers size inside should hang with NW

SYRACUSE +3 at NC State- Dont believe NC State can score enough points to win this game

MINNY +4 at NB- The tale of 2 teams MINNY seems to be playing really well while NB is not

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Hump Day picks going with all 3 dogs tonight

RUTGERS + 5.5 at NW. Like Rutgers size inside should hang with NW

SYRACUSE +3 at NC State- Dont believe NC State can score enough points to win this game

MINNY +4 at NB- The tale of 2 teams MINNY seems to be playing really well while NB is not
    2-1 for the night

Good calls.

Illinois gets another one. I’ve been riding them since you gave your take on them a few weeks ago!

I took a few days off lately. Dogs have been barking. Tenny- Kentucky will be a good one Saturday. If the line is right, I’m on Kentucky.

Friday.

Northern Kentucky +2 over wright state. Battle of top 2 teams. Nku is good and see them taking care of biz. Tons of “pros” all over wright state too which I like to fade.

Princeton ml over Harvard—- Princeton off two loses at home. Still in contention so need a good win here.

Princeton is -130.

One Game for me Today have watched at least a dozen today.

KY -4 at home over TN

TN plays a high possession high scoring offense only loss this year was to then #2 Kansas 87-81

KY plays a solid lock down defense making it hard for teams to hit scoring averages especially at home.

This is a perfect spot for Kentucky to hold home court and hand TN it's second loss of the year. This one should be a battle and great game to watch

Going to roll with Kentucky Blue in this game

GL All

Looking good so far bro ;^ )

Carpet, Thanks for the info on the Illini. Have made some nice cash. Esp on the moneyline at Ohio State.

winnersbyt&b

ILLINOIS + 11.5 at Wisconsin.

Last time these two teams played at Illinois the badgers won 72-60 a short 4 weeks ago. Since that time Illinois has been on a major streak winning games with defense and disruption. Wisky has won 14 straight games with Illinois.

Wisky is coming of a 6 day rest And they are going to see a in your face squad on every play (Could there be some rust?) Illinois is hard to prepare for and I think this is going to be a hard fought game down to the last second. Illinois is the last team anyone wants to play right now.

Taking Illinois to keep this close and the points-

Good call on Kentucky. I was on them too.

That Illinois line has already dropped fast. That was a terrible opening number for an under the radar team playing good ball.

I grabbed +10 but the line is a little scary to me. Going to ride the hot streak tho!

Bezhanishvili's minutes seem to have taken an uptick the past few games.....any particular reason? (I play DFS)

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Bezhanishvili's minutes seem to have taken an uptick the past few games.....any particular reason? (I play DFS)
    Giorgi has not fouled out since January 26 vs MD- This is allowing him to stay in games longer-

Tonight I expect to see a lot of double teams on the big man opening up the kick out shot to the guards deep.

Monday--

Va Tech +5 over Virginia--I can see a VT win or a Va blow out. More than likely a close game between the rivals as VT needs a good win here and should be solid at home.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Dragon in your DFS pool I would add Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois to your roster a 6-5 frosh averaging 14 a game

Dragon in your DFS pool I would add Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois to your roster a 6-5 frosh averaging 14 a game
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I was considering him but his only really poor effort in the past 10 or so games came against Wiscy and that one was at home.

Tough game for Illinois played hard covered the spread and came up just a bit short for the W out right

Illinois again!!! thanks Carpet. on my sight Illinois at 8:00 in the morning was +11 1/2. i grabbed it quickly. Line dropped during the day and i saw at night it had dropped to 9 1/2 in some places. your on fire keep it going.

Loss with VT last night but Illinois salvaged a split. Thanks.

Tuesday-

Wake +12 at Notre Dame- I don;t think ND should be favored over anyone by DD. Some value here with Waks off the Blow out loss to UNC.

Maryland +3 over Iowa---iowa's miaracles stop as UM gets it done on the road. Scrappy Terrapin team has no fear.

Another team to keep your eyes on is the Buffalo Bulls ranked 25 as a under the radar team.

They scored 114 points tonight vs Ohio. I have been following this young and dangerous team- Place it on your radar

2 dog su winners!

Wednesday.

Huge 3 unit play—-

Georgetown +6 over nova—nova off loss but another tough spot here. Gt hung around with nova at their place earlier in year too.

TUESDAY- Got one game for tonight

Marquette -6.5 vs Butler

Last time these two teams played MQ beat Butler by 18 points at Butler 76-58

Golden Eagles led by Markus Howard 25.6 points a game is a real joy to watch. Golden Eagles have been resting since Feb 12. If the Golden Eagles defend the 3 point line they should cruise to a win

Going to play Marquette -6.5

Also on—

Unc +9 at duke. Going to jump on the sucker points.

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Loss with VT last night but Illinois salvaged a split. Thanks.

Tuesday-

Wake +12 at Notre Dame- I don;t think ND should be favored over anyone by DD. Some value here with Waks off the Blow out loss to UNC.

Maryland +3 over Iowa---iowa's miaracles stop as UM gets it done on the road. Scrappy Terrapin team has no fear.
    Great capping Woodee

You guys are on a pretty decent roll ;^ )

Looking ahead Syracuse is looking to set a school record in attendance when Duke comes calling Saturday.

Orange Men just blew out Louiville tonight look out Duke

TUESDAY- Got one game for tonight

Marquette -6.5 vs Butler

Last time these two teams played MQ beat Butler by 18 points at Butler 76-58

Golden Eagles led by Markus Howard 25.6 points a game is a real joy to watch. Golden Eagles have been resting since Feb 12. If the Golden Eagles defend the 3 point line they should cruise to a win

Going to play Marquette -6.5
    Golden Eagles Roll and Cover