No announcement yet.

College Hoops Picks/Discussion Feb 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illinois again!!! thanks Carpet. on my sight Illinois at 8:00 in the morning was +11 1/2. i grabbed it quickly. Line dropped during the day and i saw at night it had dropped to 9 1/2 in some places. your on fire keep it going.

Comment

Loss with VT last night but Illinois salvaged a split. Thanks.

Tuesday-

Wake +12 at Notre Dame- I don;t think ND should be favored over anyone by DD. Some value here with Waks off the Blow out loss to UNC.

Maryland +3 over Iowa---iowa's miaracles stop as UM gets it done on the road. Scrappy Terrapin team has no fear.

Comment

Another team to keep your eyes on is the Buffalo Bulls ranked 25 as a under the radar team.

They scored 114 points tonight vs Ohio. I have been following this young and dangerous team- Place it on your radar

Comment

2 dog su winners!

Wednesday.

Huge 3 unit play—-

Georgetown +6 over nova—nova off loss but another tough spot here. Gt hung around with nova at their place earlier in year too.

Comment

TUESDAY- Got one game for tonight

Marquette -6.5 vs Butler

Last time these two teams played MQ beat Butler by 18 points at Butler 76-58

Golden Eagles led by Markus Howard 25.6 points a game is a real joy to watch. Golden Eagles have been resting since Feb 12. If the Golden Eagles defend the 3 point line they should cruise to a win

Going to play Marquette -6.5

Comment

Also on—

Unc +9 at duke. Going to jump on the sucker points.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Loss with VT last night but Illinois salvaged a split. Thanks.

Tuesday-

Wake +12 at Notre Dame- I don;t think ND should be favored over anyone by DD. Some value here with Waks off the Blow out loss to UNC.

Maryland +3 over Iowa---iowa's miaracles stop as UM gets it done on the road. Scrappy Terrapin team has no fear.
                Great capping Woodee

Comment

You guys are on a pretty decent roll ;^ )

Comment

Looking ahead Syracuse is looking to set a school record in attendance when Duke comes calling Saturday.

Orange Men just blew out Louiville tonight look out Duke

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                      TUESDAY- Got one game for tonight

Marquette -6.5 vs Butler

Last time these two teams played MQ beat Butler by 18 points at Butler 76-58

Golden Eagles led by Markus Howard 25.6 points a game is a real joy to watch. Golden Eagles have been resting since Feb 12. If the Golden Eagles defend the 3 point line they should cruise to a win

Going to play Marquette -6.5
                      Golden Eagles Roll and Cover

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                        Also on—

Unc +9 at duke. Going to jump on the sucker points.
                        Great call Woodee

Comment

Thursday-

One play--

BYU Moneyline -175 over San Fran---Also laying the -3 on the buy down.

Comment

NOTE TO SELF-

ILLINOIS is forcing turnovers on 24% of opponent possessions in Big 10 play- Highest rating by a team in conference the last 9 years

Comment

BYU melted down hard--Up 14 or so towards the end of the game and lose by a bunch.

Friday-

Brown +3 over Harvard---Harvard has Yale on deck Saturday. Look ahead spot on the road.

Indiana +8 over Iowa---Iowa lost last time out but have been living on the edge . A few too many.

Comment

ILLINOIS -2.5 vs Penn State

2 teams hitting late season stride tip off is 11:00am Central time.

Before the lines came out I had Illinois pegged to win by 5. Penn State is always problematic for Illinois it seems for some reason. State starts two frosh guards in the back court and you can bet your bottom dollar Illinois will be deep in their face creating havoc.

This Illinois team looks fired up for this game and healthy. Going to be a close game.

Riding Illinois to win this straight up by 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X