+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Also on—

Unc +9 at duke. Going to jump on the sucker points.
    Great call Woodee

Thursday-

One play--

BYU Moneyline -175 over San Fran---Also laying the -3 on the buy down.

NOTE TO SELF-

ILLINOIS is forcing turnovers on 24% of opponent possessions in Big 10 play- Highest rating by a team in conference the last 9 years

BYU melted down hard--Up 14 or so towards the end of the game and lose by a bunch.

Friday-

Brown +3 over Harvard---Harvard has Yale on deck Saturday. Look ahead spot on the road.

Indiana +8 over Iowa---Iowa lost last time out but have been living on the edge . A few too many.

ILLINOIS -2.5 vs Penn State

2 teams hitting late season stride tip off is 11:00am Central time.

Before the lines came out I had Illinois pegged to win by 5. Penn State is always problematic for Illinois it seems for some reason. State starts two frosh guards in the back court and you can bet your bottom dollar Illinois will be deep in their face creating havoc.

This Illinois team looks fired up for this game and healthy. Going to be a close game.

Riding Illinois to win this straight up by 5.

Tailing you on illlinois but on the money line-140.

Two more dog winners last night for me. Mostly Sticking to the dogs as I’ve been doing well with them.

One fav Saturday. More later.

Iowa State ML -120 at tcu- tricky spot but revenge game for clones as I think they pull their heads out of this asses and get a nice road win here.

Illinois played awful today losing outright-

Tonight to right the ship Going with Kansas + 5 at Texas Tech

Late games--

Did I mention I should stink with dogs....ISU loses as a road fav at TCU. Playing poorly of late.

Late west coast game saturday---

Oregon +2 over UCLA---Tons of the "pros" on UCLA but I am not buying they are better than Oregon tonight. Taking the live dog as UCLA seems to be the popular play out there tonight although the bet % is at 50/50.

good Luck

One more--

CAL STATE FULLERTON +5 over Santa Barabara---CSF on 4 game W streak and CSB is 1-4 last 4. Close game where the dog could win outright easily.

one more since I took the time to peek at these games....

Chalky ML Parlay of the late night games!

San Fran Ml
    Hawaii ML
    Washngton ML

(as a rule of thumb, when I play something like this one of the dogs wins SU guaranteed--which one will it be tonight?)

Add:

Just one more---This one looks too easy so I am going the other way on the bail out Saturday night game....

UNLV +1 over Sand Diego State---UNLV looks like the lock of the year as SD state just beat Nevada. UNLV has been horribly inconsistent but I see them catching SD St on a let down.

Sunday.

Xavier +6 (bought 1/2) vs nova. Juicy dog here.

Ml parlay.

Iona/Cincinnati.

Illinois State ml -135 over drake.

Nc greebsborough +105 ml over Etsu.

Can’t decide on Michigan for sure. I think they roll the Spartans but watching the line.

4-0 Sunday after a crap late slate of games Saturday.

Monday.

North Colorado +7 over Montana. Top couple teams in the league. Could go anyway.

Looking at k state but points may be a trap. Kansas is just not as good this year. If it gets to +5 I may bite.

I think Iowa State rolls by double digits but hard to place a bet on it the way they’ve played lately.

0-4-1 Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    4-0 Sunday after a crap late slate of games Saturday.

Monday.

North Colorado +7 over Montana. Top couple teams in the league. Could go anyway.

Looking at k state but points may be a trap. Kansas is just not as good this year. If it gets to +5 I may bite.

I think Iowa State rolls by double digits but hard to place a bet on it the way they’ve played lately.
    Brutal stretch for me also 0-3 after a nice run- The Kansas game looks like a trap game to me Woodee I agree expect for Kansas to wake up this game and win Money Line bet

ILLINOIS vs PURDUE (WED)

I am picking up rumors that there will be several Illinois players suspended for this game partying is the issue- Will let you know more as the news comes out.

Thanks for info.

dog winner for me last night to right the ship a bit.

My last 6 correct underdog picks have all won Outright.

Key = stick with the dogs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    ILLINOIS vs PURDUE (WED)

I am picking up rumors that there will be several Illinois players suspended for this game partying is the issue- Will let you know more as the news comes out.
    The line early is Purdue -13, I am going to jump on Purdue and this line before any news comes out.

Illinois has nothing inside to stop Purdue and their guard scored 40 on Illinois last game.

Tuesday-

Wake Forest +6 VS Miami-FL---Terrible wake team but Miami overlooks games like this.

WEST VIRGINIA +5 OVER TCU---WV LOST 5 IN A ROW BUT AT HOME IN A BIGGER GAME OR TCU TOURNEY HOPES. Nothing to lose for WV.

TEXAS A& M +12 OVER LSU---Let down spot for LSU here.