No announcement yet.

College Hoops Picks/Discussion Feb 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailing you on illlinois but on the money line-140.

Two more dog winners last night for me. Mostly Sticking to the dogs as I’ve been doing well with them.

One fav Saturday. More later.

Iowa State ML -120 at tcu- tricky spot but revenge game for clones as I think they pull their heads out of this asses and get a nice road win here.

Comment

Illinois played awful today losing outright-

Tonight to right the ship Going with Kansas + 5 at Texas Tech

Comment

Late games--

Did I mention I should stink with dogs....ISU loses as a road fav at TCU. Playing poorly of late.

Late west coast game saturday---

Oregon +2 over UCLA---Tons of the "pros" on UCLA but I am not buying they are better than Oregon tonight. Taking the live dog as UCLA seems to be the popular play out there tonight although the bet % is at 50/50.

good Luck

Comment

One more--

CAL STATE FULLERTON +5 over Santa Barabara---CSF on 4 game W streak and CSB is 1-4 last 4. Close game where the dog could win outright easily.

Comment

one more since I took the time to peek at these games....

Chalky ML Parlay of the late night games!

San Fran Ml
            Hawaii ML
            Washngton ML

(as a rule of thumb, when I play something like this one of the dogs wins SU guaranteed--which one will it be tonight?)

Comment

Add:

Just one more---This one looks too easy so I am going the other way on the bail out Saturday night game....

UNLV +1 over Sand Diego State---UNLV looks like the lock of the year as SD state just beat Nevada. UNLV has been horribly inconsistent but I see them catching SD St on a let down.

Comment

Sunday.

Xavier +6 (bought 1/2) vs nova. Juicy dog here.

Comment

Ml parlay.

Iona/Cincinnati.

Comment

Illinois State ml -135 over drake.

Comment

Nc greebsborough +105 ml over Etsu.

Comment

Can’t decide on Michigan for sure. I think they roll the Spartans but watching the line.

Comment

4-0 Sunday after a crap late slate of games Saturday.

Monday.

North Colorado +7 over Montana. Top couple teams in the league. Could go anyway.

Looking at k state but points may be a trap. Kansas is just not as good this year. If it gets to +5 I may bite.

I think Iowa State rolls by double digits but hard to place a bet on it the way they’ve played lately.

Comment

0-4-1 Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                              4-0 Sunday after a crap late slate of games Saturday.

Monday.

North Colorado +7 over Montana. Top couple teams in the league. Could go anyway.

Looking at k state but points may be a trap. Kansas is just not as good this year. If it gets to +5 I may bite.

I think Iowa State rolls by double digits but hard to place a bet on it the way they’ve played lately.
                              Brutal stretch for me also 0-3 after a nice run- The Kansas game looks like a trap game to me Woodee I agree expect for Kansas to wake up this game and win Money Line bet

Comment

ILLINOIS vs PURDUE (WED)

I am picking up rumors that there will be several Illinois players suspended for this game partying is the issue- Will let you know more as the news comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X