No announcement yet.

NHL HOCKEY PICKS AND DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As predicted the Pens, Caps, and Isles all win. Move on to the West Coast games.

Coyotes, Sharks, and Predators all win on the ML.

Comment

Took a break from hockey betting but have been watching.

Sunday.

Flyers/pens under 6.5 (+133)—- just a value play with this rilvary. Seems like over is the obvious play so going the other way.

Comment

Nice call on the Pens/Flyers Under yesterday. Easy Under winner. Penguins choked away another win in last 90 seconds then lost in OT. They are having trouble closing out games.
        I like the UNDER 6.5 (-120) for tonight's Arizona/Tampa match-up. Both goalies are stellar. Looking at a 3-2 or 4-1 type of game.
        Don't have (+133) you got for the Flyers UNDER win last night but the goal is picking winners. Of course, Blackhawks OVER until the season ends. 15-3 in last 18, 83% OVER.
        Either bet them OVER or pass, play the odds.

Comment

I like that UNDER too in the Zona game. Going to tail you on that.

My other plays--

San Jose -175 over Vegas---Lots of chalk here but I think the Sharks wake u after 2 losses.

Kind of like Vancouver +200 over chicago too for a small play along with LA Kings +155 over Winny. One of those dogs will win.

If Arizona didn't already beat TB this year, I may be on them too but think TB is too much for them at home.

Comment

Tampa UNDER and Vancouver were the plays yesterday. Today I'll go with the Washington Capitals on the -1.5 puck line at +120.

Comment

Tuesday-

Calgary -135 over Columbus

Comment

Both winners yesterday. TB clinched President Trophy for regular season but still starting #1 goalie.
                Go with UNDER 6.5 since Caps going with Holtby between pipes too.
                Vancouver-180 over Ottawa. Send worst team in league.
                Winnipeg -150 outscores Anaheim, no your average Ducks this year.

Comment

Took a little break for hoops but now we get into the stretch run for hockey and into the playoffs.

Let's win some money p Diddy---You seem to know your hockey quite a bit?

Tuesday-

NY Islanders +145 over Columbus--Live dog here as I don;t trust Clmbus as this big of a fav over a good opponent.

Chicago +111 over Arizona

Panthers +169 over Montreal

Sometimes playoff teams or teams pushing for the playoffs press this time of the year while teams out of it relax and play loose. Florida and Chicago fall into this category.

Comment

That was a brutal 0-3 night!

Wednesday-

Vegas -114 over Colorado

Comment

Will be back once the playoffs start. No value and hard to gauge motivation right now.

Comment

Playoffs!!

Vegas +111 over San Jose.

Didn’t see much I liked in the early games tonight. Lightening get beat as huge favs I saw.

Comment

Tampa -133 over Columbus—hard to see them getting swept.

Comment

TUESDAY--

COLUMBUS -122 OVER BOSTON (GAME 3)---2 UNIT PLAY**

Comment

testing

Comment

BLUES +140 over Boston Game one

Comment

Working...
                                X