+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Going to start a March Forum to post in. I will also make a forum for NCAA Tourney Picks and Selections soon.

Give them Hell fellas in March !

That sounds good. I forgot it was March! Lets's make some $$!

FRIDAY--

KENT STATE +6 OVER BOWLING GREEN---BG WAS IN THE RACE FOR FIRST BUT HAVE DROPPED 2 IN A ROW. KENT IS RIGHT THERE WITH THEM KNOW IN THE TOP HALF OF THE CONF. FOR TOURNEY JOCKEYING. CAPABLE DOG TO WIN OUTRIGHT.

ADDING ONE MORE--

Iona +5 at Rider--I cannot figure out this line so probably a sign but Iona is top of this conference trying to hold off a bunch of teams including Rider. Should be a close one as well.

Illinois is at home Sunday hosting Northwestern Wildcats tip off is at 5:30pm central time.

There is no line present at this time for this game.

The last 5 games for NW they have averaged 53.8 points a game and on a 9 game losing streak. Playing Illinois always brings the best out of this NW team dont ask me why.

My early numbers show Illinois by 8 in this game

Great picking yesterday woodee

Thanks,

Saturday---Lots of good mach ups. Will be interesting to to see tenny/uk rematch.

2 play so far--

Texas pk over Iowa State--Cyclones have really struggled lately getting into a rhythm like they did earlier this year. I watch all their games and they just seem off. Not a good place to try to get back on tract on the road in Austin.

Tenny ML -155 over Kentucky-- I am going to take the team that has the revenge angle at home. The points look look tempting with UL at almost +3 but I think it comes down to the wire with the home court helping out in Knoxville.

ML parlay--

Mizzou State over Drake
    Iowa over Rutgers

--Appx odds on parlay is -125.

1 Game today and it is a night game

Gonzaga on the road -9 at St Marys The last time these two teams played the Zags hammered them 94-46 in Spokane.

This Gonzaga squad is a very very good team (will they win it all NCAA Doubt it) but they should play tonight with the foot on the gas peddle averaging 90 points a game. St Marys is tough at home but I think the Zags win this game and comfortably cover the spread.

Illinois opens a 5 point chalk at home my numbers show Illinois by 8. This game reminds of me of a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-es4Q8AJaU

Illinois by 8

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    1 Game today and it is a night game

Gonzaga on the road -9 at St Marys The last time these two teams played the Zags hammered them 94-46 in Spokane.

This Gonzaga squad is a very very good team (will they win it all NCAA Doubt it) but they should play tonight with the foot on the gas peddle averaging 90 points a game. St Marys is tough at home but I think the Zags win this game and comfortably cover the spread.
    Zags covers and win

Nice call on zags.

One for me tonight. I was waiting on line but holding steady.

Arizona State +4 over oregon state. —- two even teams that are very inconsistent. I will take the points in what looks like a close game.

Illinois pushed last night

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    ML parlay--

Mizzou State over Drake
    Iowa over Rutgers

--Appx odds on parlay is -125.

Again, if I bet favs, just ignore the picks! Smoking hot with dogs but can't pick a fav winner. Both of these favs lost SU....Iowa the most surprising at home vs. Rutgers!

SU DOG winner with ASU last night for me.

Scanning the monday card now....

One for tonight---

TCU +2 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER K-STATE--- Lots of pressure on both team tonight. K-state is in the hunt for the big 12 title and cannot afford a loss where as TCU needs a good win for its tourney resume. I hink the home dog wins tonight although k-state is a very good team that could make a run in the tourney this year.

One for tonight---

TCU +2 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER K-STATE--- Lots of pressure on both team tonight. K-state is in the hunt for the big 12 title and cannot afford a loss where as TCU needs a good win for its tourney resume. I hink the home dog wins tonight although k-state is a very good team that could make a run in the tourney this year.
    What a tough game to cap - Good Luck Woodee

Tonight One game going to call it KICKING THE CAN GAME

Montana Grizzlies -15 at home over the Lumberjacks from Northern Arizona State- Montana is not a bad team in the Big Sky conference.

Good luck all

Not even close to a cover with Montana- Back to the drawing board

Late Monday game.

Air Force +14 over Nevada. Nevada wins but this number is too big I think.

Meant Tuesday game...

Late Monday game.

Air Force +14 over Nevada. Nevada wins but this number is too big I think.
    Nice Call !!

WED GAME

Ohio State +1.5 vs Northwestern

NW is really struggling losing last 10 games- Ohio State should roll in this game

Keeping it simple tonight. Rolling with the better ATS teams in the close match-ups.
    Marquette -2 over Seton Hall (Marquette 18-11 ATS // Seton Hall 12-16)
    LSU PICK over Florida (LSU 17-11 ATS // Florida 12-17)

Wednesday--

West Virginia +6 over Iowa State---Going against Iowa State until they can prove they can win again. Top scorer Shayock out for Cyclones tonight on the road for Senior night at a tough WV venue. WAY too many points to lay here in a game they can lose easily.