College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Going to start a March Forum to post in. I will also make a forum for NCAA Tourney Picks and Selections soon.

Give them Hell fellas in March !

That sounds good. I forgot it was March! Lets's make some $$!

Comment

FRIDAY--

KENT STATE +6 OVER BOWLING GREEN---BG WAS IN THE RACE FOR FIRST BUT HAVE DROPPED 2 IN A ROW. KENT IS RIGHT THERE WITH THEM KNOW IN THE TOP HALF OF THE CONF. FOR TOURNEY JOCKEYING. CAPABLE DOG TO WIN OUTRIGHT.

Comment

ADDING ONE MORE--

Iona +5 at Rider--I cannot figure out this line so probably a sign but Iona is top of this conference trying to hold off a bunch of teams including Rider. Should be a close one as well.

Comment

Illinois is at home Sunday hosting Northwestern Wildcats tip off is at 5:30pm central time.

There is no line present at this time for this game.

The last 5 games for NW they have averaged 53.8 points a game and on a 9 game losing streak. Playing Illinois always brings the best out of this NW team dont ask me why.

My early numbers show Illinois by 8 in this game

Comment

Great picking yesterday woodee

Comment

Thanks,

Saturday---Lots of good mach ups. Will be interesting to to see tenny/uk rematch.

2 play so far--

Texas pk over Iowa State--Cyclones have really struggled lately getting into a rhythm like they did earlier this year. I watch all their games and they just seem off. Not a good place to try to get back on tract on the road in Austin.

Tenny ML -155 over Kentucky-- I am going to take the team that has the revenge angle at home. The points look look tempting with UL at almost +3 but I think it comes down to the wire with the home court helping out in Knoxville.

Comment

ML parlay--

Mizzou State over Drake
                Iowa over Rutgers

--Appx odds on parlay is -125.

Comment

1 Game today and it is a night game

Gonzaga on the road -9 at St Marys The last time these two teams played the Zags hammered them 94-46 in Spokane.

This Gonzaga squad is a very very good team (will they win it all NCAA Doubt it) but they should play tonight with the foot on the gas peddle averaging 90 points a game. St Marys is tough at home but I think the Zags win this game and comfortably cover the spread.

Comment

Illinois opens a 5 point chalk at home my numbers show Illinois by 8. This game reminds of me of a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-es4Q8AJaU

Illinois by 8

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                      1 Game today and it is a night game

Gonzaga on the road -9 at St Marys The last time these two teams played the Zags hammered them 94-46 in Spokane.

This Gonzaga squad is a very very good team (will they win it all NCAA Doubt it) but they should play tonight with the foot on the gas peddle averaging 90 points a game. St Marys is tough at home but I think the Zags win this game and comfortably cover the spread.
                      Zags covers and win

Comment

Nice call on zags.

One for me tonight. I was waiting on line but holding steady.

Arizona State +4 over oregon state. —- two even teams that are very inconsistent. I will take the points in what looks like a close game.

Comment

Illinois pushed last night

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                            ML parlay--

Mizzou State over Drake
                            Iowa over Rutgers

--Appx odds on parlay is -125.

Again, if I bet favs, just ignore the picks! Smoking hot with dogs but can't pick a fav winner. Both of these favs lost SU....Iowa the most surprising at home vs. Rutgers!

Comment

SU DOG winner with ASU last night for me.

Scanning the monday card now....

Comment

Working...
                              X