College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last one---

Valpo +4 over Indy State (bought 1/2)---even game. Valpo had a great early season overall and indy state underachieved but got better towards the end. I think this one could go either way but will be close.

Comment

Illinois gets smoked at home vs Indiana- Looks like this team has came back down to earth

Comment

Drake-2.5 over Illinois St - Drake may still have best ATS record in college basketball.

Comment

2-2 for me yesterday but dropped my 2 unit play on Iowa who failed to show up.May be an early exit for the Iowa teams if they both don;t wake up soon!
          My 2 winners were dogs who won SU.

FRIDAY-

JAX STATE +5 OVER MURRAY STATE---Like Murray and their star but this one seems like it could be an upset. Jax state played last night and may carry some momentum over.

Comment

Really Like that Drake play too. Good luck.

Comment

Tennessee (-145) over Auburn. SEC has some good teams going into March Madness.
              Roy Williams is 8-0 against Duke when it's the last game of the ACC season and #1 ACC seed on-line. Gotta go with UNC (-180) against a Zion-less Duke squad.

Comment

Jax state almost pulled the upset. Very good ball game and JA Morant is very talented and I like his unselfishness.

SATURDAY--

MURRAY STATE +3 OVER BELMONT--Will be a very good game and cannot wait to watch it. Both Belmont and Murray had tough games so no edge either way. I am taking the points with the team that may win outright. Belmont may be in anyway and Murray has revenge from last year too.

Comment

Add:

Oklahoma +7 at K-State---All the pressure on k-State here with conference title on line.

Iowa State +3 over Texas Tech-- I said I wasnt going to do it but this is a big spot for ISU to gain some momentum and show they have something left in the tank. TT fighting for title with k -state too.

Comment

Colorado State (-2.5) over UNLV. The Rams are the better shooting team and could be a underdog team to keep an eye
                    on in their conference tournament.

Comment

Last one for me today---

Siena +2 over Rider...I think the wrong team is favored here. Going to make this a double play. ***2 unit play***

Comment

Going with SD State -15 over Western Illinois

Last two meetings 100-58 and 86-66 JackRabbits

This is a team that could make some noise in the Big Dance.

Comment

Gotta try and even up my day. Cal Irvine -12 over Cal St Northridge in this Big West matchup.

Comment

SUNDAY-

NEBRASKA +1 OVER IOWA

OHIO STATE +3 OVER WISCY

NORTH DAKOTA STATE/WOFFORD ML PARLAY

Comment

Sticking with small favorites on the ML today.

Bradley -138 over Northern Iowa (These two have split in their regular season match-ups)
                              USF -143 over SMU (SMU wrapping up a down season. USF going for a 20 win season)
                              Furman -140 over NC-Greensboro (May be the best game of the day) 25-6 vs 27-5. Both teams want that chance in the Madness.

Comment

Greensborouh +2 vs furman

Going against you here. Will be a great game no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X