College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one for the night.

South Dakota pk over ipfw—-fort Wayne has one guy but thats it and comes in losers of 4. South Dakota is closer to home and finished somewhat strong.

Comment

Some live DOGS tonight.

Oakland +6 against Northern Kentucky
      College of Charleston +3 against Northeastern
      San Diego +6 against St Mary's

ND State/CentralMichigan/Wofford ML Parley

Comment

Good looking plays. I played northeastern and Oakland early. Couldn’t get in to post.

I’m on San Diego too. They’ve been playing well.

Comment

I don’t know if you caught the end of the San Diego game?

Down 5, missed a 3, fouled a stm guy with .2 seconds, guy made both free throws. Cover blown.

That’s the thing with hoops, especially this time of year. Free throws/late shots may sink an otherwise solid play as they play right up until the buzzer no matter what.

Comment

Tuesday.

North Dakota state +4 (bought 1/2) over Omaha. All these dogs are live in the tourneys later stages. Points are just a possible bonus if needed. **2 unit play**

Comment

Did not see the end of San Diego game but did hear about it this morning. Tough beat indeed! 1-1-1 on the underdogs last night. Won the Money Line bet.
              Tonight take the points at -110 or play the Money Line.
              UMBC +1 (-110) ML -102
              Hofstra +2.5 (-110) ML +120
              Wright St PK (-110) ML -108

Comment

TONIGHT TUESDAY

GONZAGA -14.5 over St Mary CA- Zags high octane offense should hit 90 points and St Mary is not a high scoring team.

Comment

BIG TEN TOURNEY

Illinois opens a 2 point chalk vs Northwestern.

I see a Illinois team that has lost 5 of the last 6 games. A team that has no inside defense in the paint. If the ever was a team they can beat it would be the wildcats.

But I can not pull the trigger on Illinois in this game as they lack experience and think NW Pulls off a mini upset

Comment

SU winner last night on ND State.

I was on Hofstra too + the points. NE came out on fire! I still think Hofstra is the best team in that league.

I am going to move over to that other thread March Madness going forward.

Comment

Gonzaga shoots 2-17 from 3-point land and St Mary's win Conference Title. It whacks a lame Power Conference bubble team to the NIT. Hope the committee lets in more mid-major teams with the 20+ win season over the Power Conference teams with brutal below .500 Conference records and simply get in on their name.
                      Today's games are a lot of those average to below average teams. Nothing catching my eye yet. I will also switch over to the other thread when I dive back in the picks.

Comment

Working...
                      X