+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ILLINOIS -2.0 at home vs Indiana.Indy won the first match up 73-65 and are coming off wins over Wisconsin and Michigan State both in Bloomington. One of those games went to double overtime. I think Indy could be a bit gassed coming into this game.The challenge for the Hoosiers will be centered around taking care of the Ball- Illinois on the other hand leads the Big 10 in forcing turnovers.It will be Senior Day for Illinois at home -they hate Indiana and the place will be rocking.Going with Illinois they look fresh healthy and hungry.

Another SU doggy winner with West Virginia dominating the whole game against ISU. ISU is in trouble. Once fighting for the big 12 title, now they are inching down the seeds in the tourney.

THURSDAY-

IOWA +7 OVER WISCY---Iowa come in on a 2 game losing streak where they have played horrible. I see a strong effort for them in a hostile environment but think they hang around in a tight game. ***2 unit play***

ADD:

Portland Pilots +13 over San Diego---WCC first round game on neutral floor. I think the dogs are going to be barking on these conf. tourneys no matter how much the teams look on paper. Too many here for a tourney game.

one more--

Portland State +6 over Montana---PS beat Montana earlier in the year on their court. Now get them at home. Portland state is 5-1 on their last 6 games too.

Going with smaller conference plays today.

Temple +1 over UConn - Seems like a trap bet but I"ll give it a shot. Temple should dominate over the Huskies.
    Northern Colorado -4 over Southern Utah - Northern Colorado a decent road team with a 10-5 record.
    Utah Valley -2 over Grand Canyon - Utah Valley Top 15 in nation in shooting. Expect them to win a close one at home.

last one---

Valpo +4 over Indy State (bought 1/2)---even game. Valpo had a great early season overall and indy state underachieved but got better towards the end. I think this one could go either way but will be close.

Illinois gets smoked at home vs Indiana- Looks like this team has came back down to earth

Drake-2.5 over Illinois St - Drake may still have best ATS record in college basketball.

2-2 for me yesterday but dropped my 2 unit play on Iowa who failed to show up.May be an early exit for the Iowa teams if they both don;t wake up soon!
    My 2 winners were dogs who won SU.

FRIDAY-

JAX STATE +5 OVER MURRAY STATE---Like Murray and their star but this one seems like it could be an upset. Jax state played last night and may carry some momentum over.

Really Like that Drake play too. Good luck.

Tennessee (-145) over Auburn. SEC has some good teams going into March Madness.
    Roy Williams is 8-0 against Duke when it's the last game of the ACC season and #1 ACC seed on-line. Gotta go with UNC (-180) against a Zion-less Duke squad.

Jax state almost pulled the upset. Very good ball game and JA Morant is very talented and I like his unselfishness.

SATURDAY--

MURRAY STATE +3 OVER BELMONT--Will be a very good game and cannot wait to watch it. Both Belmont and Murray had tough games so no edge either way. I am taking the points with the team that may win outright. Belmont may be in anyway and Murray has revenge from last year too.

Add:

Oklahoma +7 at K-State---All the pressure on k-State here with conference title on line.

Iowa State +3 over Texas Tech-- I said I wasnt going to do it but this is a big spot for ISU to gain some momentum and show they have something left in the tank. TT fighting for title with k -state too.

Colorado State (-2.5) over UNLV. The Rams are the better shooting team and could be a underdog team to keep an eye
    on in their conference tournament.

Last one for me today---

Siena +2 over Rider...I think the wrong team is favored here. Going to make this a double play. ***2 unit play***

Going with SD State -15 over Western Illinois

Last two meetings 100-58 and 86-66 JackRabbits

This is a team that could make some noise in the Big Dance.

Gotta try and even up my day. Cal Irvine -12 over Cal St Northridge in this Big West matchup.

SUNDAY-

NEBRASKA +1 OVER IOWA

OHIO STATE +3 OVER WISCY

NORTH DAKOTA STATE/WOFFORD ML PARLAY

Sticking with small favorites on the ML today.

Bradley -138 over Northern Iowa (These two have split in their regular season match-ups)
    USF -143 over SMU (SMU wrapping up a down season. USF going for a 20 win season)
    Furman -140 over NC-Greensboro (May be the best game of the day) 25-6 vs 27-5. Both teams want that chance in the Madness.

Greensborouh +2 vs furman

Going against you here. Will be a great game no doubt.

Last one for the night.

South Dakota pk over ipfw—-fort Wayne has one guy but thats it and comes in losers of 4. South Dakota is closer to home and finished somewhat strong.

Some live DOGS tonight.

Oakland +6 against Northern Kentucky
    College of Charleston +3 against Northeastern
    San Diego +6 against St Mary's

ND State/CentralMichigan/Wofford ML Parley

Good looking plays. I played northeastern and Oakland early. Couldn’t get in to post.

I’m on San Diego too. They’ve been playing well.

I don’t know if you caught the end of the San Diego game?

Down 5, missed a 3, fouled a stm guy with .2 seconds, guy made both free throws. Cover blown.

That’s the thing with hoops, especially this time of year. Free throws/late shots may sink an otherwise solid play as they play right up until the buzzer no matter what.

Tuesday.

North Dakota state +4 (bought 1/2) over Omaha. All these dogs are live in the tourneys later stages. Points are just a possible bonus if needed. **2 unit play**