+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Did not see the end of San Diego game but did hear about it this morning. Tough beat indeed! 1-1-1 on the underdogs last night. Won the Money Line bet.
    Tonight take the points at -110 or play the Money Line.
    UMBC +1 (-110) ML -102
    Hofstra +2.5 (-110) ML +120
    Wright St PK (-110) ML -108

TONIGHT TUESDAY

GONZAGA -14.5 over St Mary CA- Zags high octane offense should hit 90 points and St Mary is not a high scoring team.

BIG TEN TOURNEY

Illinois opens a 2 point chalk vs Northwestern.

I see a Illinois team that has lost 5 of the last 6 games. A team that has no inside defense in the paint. If the ever was a team they can beat it would be the wildcats.

But I can not pull the trigger on Illinois in this game as they lack experience and think NW Pulls off a mini upset

SU winner last night on ND State.

I was on Hofstra too + the points. NE came out on fire! I still think Hofstra is the best team in that league.

I am going to move over to that other thread March Madness going forward.

Gonzaga shoots 2-17 from 3-point land and St Mary's win Conference Title. It whacks a lame Power Conference bubble team to the NIT. Hope the committee lets in more mid-major teams with the 20+ win season over the Power Conference teams with brutal below .500 Conference records and simply get in on their name.
    Today's games are a lot of those average to below average teams. Nothing catching my eye yet. I will also switch over to the other thread when I dive back in the picks.