No announcement yet.

MARCH MADNESS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virginia game was fun to watch. Both well coached teams with kids who get the team game.

Virginia is just a machine but I don’t think they can beat Gonzaga or duke if they get to finals. Purdue is playing well too so they might exit there as well.

Comment

Friday.

Houston +3 over Kentucky. Bought 1/2. I think Houston wins this one.

Looking over the others but lines are spot on I think.

Comment

Add:

LSU +7 (bought 1/2) over MSU—one of the favs is going going down tonight. LSU could be the giant killer.

Comment

Ok Guys,

Just my two cents.....

Kentucky -4.5

Michigan + 2

Good Luck.....

Comment

What are you guys thinking this weekend?

I am leaning Texas Tech +3 right now.

I don;t know about the Auburn/UVA game. Sick players now I see for Auburn.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              What are you guys thinking this weekend?

I am leaning Texas Tech +3 right now.

I don;t know about the Auburn/UVA game. Sick players now I see for Auburn.
              Glad to share my thoughts woodee-

I am screaming from the top of the mountain down take Michigan State -3. The Big 10 is really a tough conference and the Spartans have the best guard in the nation. Michigan State by 10Virginia is a 6 point chalk very over rated team. Not buying into the sickness rumors of players Bruce Pearl is a tool. This is a trap game for Virginia.

Comment

I am hoping to see a Virginia/mich st final myself. Still waiting to finalize my plays as I see your point on the Spartans too.

Comment

Going with a chalk parlay.

Virginia with Michigan state.

Comment

If Michigan State can beat Duke they will beat Texas Tech- Having the best point guard in the country they will be tough

Comment

I went down in flames with that Michigan State pick who would have thought that.

Smart players who saw the potential of Texas Tech who made the elite 8 last year (Not Many at all)

Virginia is a 1 point chalk with the O/U at 119. Expect a classic defensive battle from both teams.

I must side with Virginia in this one with the points and the over- Just dont see a 59-57 type game here.

VA -1 and the Over at 119 for a parlay.

Comment

I’m going with the over too. I locked it in earlier in the day at 118 -125 buying a half.

Lean towards tech on the moneyline. But going to just stick to the total tonight.

Comment

Last minute small play on Texas tech ml +110.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                            I went down in flames with that Michigan State pick who would have thought that.

Smart players who saw the potential of Texas Tech who made the elite 8 last year (Not Many at all)

Virginia is a 1 point chalk with the O/U at 119. Expect a classic defensive battle from both teams.

I must side with Virginia in this one with the points and the over- Just dont see a 59-57 type game here.

VA -1 and the Over at 119 for a parlay.
                            Great ending to a hard fought season in betting-

Thanks guys for being here this year means a lot to me. Generated over 1000 views our little NCAA Basketball group of experts here at Bettors World.

Look out Next Year for a team called Illinois- They have landed 3 Aircraft carriers down low all 6'10 above. With guard play of Illinois look out NCAA

Comment

Working...
                            X