No announcement yet.

MARCH MADNESS 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Utah State has a revenge angle with Fresno State too as Fresno was the only team to beat Utah State at home this year in conf play.

Comment

Win and in for Oregon tonight. Gotta believe they will be more jacked up than Washington. Then again, they could be tight and Washington loose.

Anyone know how these games trend when one team is playing for a Conference Tournament title and an automatic bid and the other is already in?

Line opened at Oregon -1 and is now up to Oregon -1.5.

Comment

Oregon is the hot team for sure. I’ve not been sold in Washington all year.

Saturday:

Oregon ml -125 over Washington. There is a reason they are favored over the#1 seed.

Tenny +2 over Kentucky. Just the better, older team here that dominated uk last time.

Minny +9 over Michigan.

Going the books with a vengeance today as I feel like I left money on the table yesterday!!

Comment

Going to grab the points with Iowa state +2 also. A homer call but I’m not high on Kansas and that place in kc is all cyclone favs right now!

Comment

Rhode Island +2 over St. Bonny

Comment

I’m making Tennessee +2 my top tier 3 unit play.

Comment

Add:

Western Kentucky Ml -125 over Old Dominion

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                  I’m making Tennessee +2 my top tier 3 unit play.
                  EXCELLENT PICK WOODEE

Comment

One game for Tonight- Full Slate tomorrow

New Mexico State -4 over Grand Canyon- Like This NMS team to win this game by 8

Comment

Bowling Green playing Buffalo tough tonight seeking their first bid to the dance since 1968

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        Bowling Green playing Buffalo tough tonight seeking their first bid to the dance since 1968
                        Bummer Bowling Green is running out of gas in this game

On a side Bar

The Bradley Braves a small school from Peoria Illinois has a ticket to the dance- First time the Braves are Valley Champs in 31 years

Comment

BIG10 CHAMPIONSHIP

MICHIGAN STATE even over Michigan

Comment

I'm all over Michigan State as well. Michigan just cannot find a way to beat them and it does not change today. Sparty is good as much as I dislike them.

Michigan State pk over Michigan

Texas-Arlington +4 over Ga State

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                              BIG10 CHAMPIONSHIP

MICHIGAN STATE even over Michigan
                              WINNER

Comment

Hi my friends- Just thinking out loud now the brackets are out.I am always looking for teams that are under the radar early on especially first round. This year the 12-5 looks ripe once again.I for some reason like Yale #14 averaging 82 a game to upset # 3 LSUOregon a #12 seed is a huge live dog to knock of Wisky.New Mexico State # 12 to knock of Auburn- This NMS team can really play and I think Auburn is spent.Murray State #12 seed vs Marquette. Murray State has an absolute star projected as a NBA Lottery pick Marcus Howard.

Comment

Working...
                                X