+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 73 of 73
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Houston -6 over Ohio State--This one shoudn't be close. Cougs by 10. ****TOP 3 unit play***

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Add:

    Duke/ucf over 142. This line has been dropping all day and Iím not seeing it.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    Texas Tech - 4 over Buffalo TT is a great defensive team finally we shall see a favorite run house and cover this game-

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Nice call on tech.



    I was 5-0 yesterday including the 3 unit winner with Houston!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Wednesday NIT

    Texas -5 over Coloroado

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    THURSDAY

    FLORDIA STATE +8 over Zags- Toughest matchup for the zags all year

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    THURSDAY--

    Like your FSU play and going to jump on that as well.


    2 units play

    Purdue +2 over Tenny

    Oregon +9 over Virginia---No idea where this line is coming from but I will gladly take the points. Usually when the dog looks this juicy, the fav wins by 15 so I am interested to see how this plays out. I have not been impressed by Virginia in the tourney and don't think they can lay this many points in a game like this.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    THURSDAY

    FLORDIA STATE +8 over Zags- Toughest matchup for the zags all year
    Really like this one Carpet.

    Good luck my friend.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Going with my largest play of the season as I've gone over this game back and forth all day---

    ****MICHIGAN ML -135 OVER TEXAS TECH--I have seen Tech be very bad this year on offense and with that I think Michigan has the edge when its all said and done.
    Usually my top play is 3 units but I am buming this up another unit to 4 units as I see Michigan advancing with too much offense for Tech who won't score much if they shut down Culver which I think Belien will focus on.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Going with my largest play of the season as I've gone over this game back and forth all day---

    ****MICHIGAN ML -135 OVER TEXAS TECH--I have seen Tech be very bad this year on offense and with that I think Michigan has the edge when its all said and done.
    Usually my top play is 3 units but I am buming this up another unit to 4 units as I see Michigan advancing with too much offense for Tech who won't score much if they shut down Culver which I think Belien will focus on.

    I was right on. Just wrong team!! I should at least get half credit.

    Winners with Purdue and Virginia.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Virginia game was fun to watch. Both well coached teams with kids who get the team game.

    Virginia is just a machine but I don’t think they can beat Gonzaga or duke if they get to finals. Purdue is playing well too so they might exit there as well.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Friday.

    Houston +3 over Kentucky. Bought 1/2. I think Houston wins this one.

    Looking over the others but lines are spot on I think.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Add:

    LSU +7 (bought 1/2) over MSUóone of the favs is going going down tonight. LSU could be the giant killer.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    333
    Ok Guys,

    Just my two cents.....

    Kentucky -4.5

    Michigan + 2

    Good Luck.....

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    What are you guys thinking this weekend?

    I am leaning Texas Tech +3 right now.

    I don;t know about the Auburn/UVA game. Sick players now I see for Auburn.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    What are you guys thinking this weekend?

    I am leaning Texas Tech +3 right now.

    I don;t know about the Auburn/UVA game. Sick players now I see for Auburn.
    Glad to share my thoughts woodee-

    I am screaming from the top of the mountain down take Michigan State -3. The Big 10 is really a tough conference and the Spartans have the best guard in the nation. Michigan State by 10Virginia is a 6 point chalk very over rated team. Not buying into the sickness rumors of players Bruce Pearl is a tool. This is a trap game for Virginia.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    I am hoping to see a Virginia/mich st final myself. Still waiting to finalize my plays as I see your point on the Spartans too.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Going with a chalk parlay.

    Virginia with Michigan state.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    If Michigan State can beat Duke they will beat Texas Tech- Having the best point guard in the country they will be tough

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    I went down in flames with that Michigan State pick who would have thought that.

    Smart players who saw the potential of Texas Tech who made the elite 8 last year (Not Many at all)

    Virginia is a 1 point chalk with the O/U at 119. Expect a classic defensive battle from both teams.

    I must side with Virginia in this one with the points and the over- Just dont see a 59-57 type game here.

    VA -1 and the Over at 119 for a parlay.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Iím going with the over too. I locked it in earlier in the day at 118 -125 buying a half.

    Lean towards tech on the moneyline. But going to just stick to the total tonight.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    9,191
    Last minute small play on Texas tech ml +110.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    I went down in flames with that Michigan State pick who would have thought that.

    Smart players who saw the potential of Texas Tech who made the elite 8 last year (Not Many at all)

    Virginia is a 1 point chalk with the O/U at 119. Expect a classic defensive battle from both teams.

    I must side with Virginia in this one with the points and the over- Just dont see a 59-57 type game here.

    VA -1 and the Over at 119 for a parlay.
    Great ending to a hard fought season in betting-

    Thanks guys for being here this year means a lot to me. Generated over 1000 views our little NCAA Basketball group of experts here at Bettors World.

    Look out Next Year for a team called Illinois- They have landed 3 Aircraft carriers down low all 6'10 above. With guard play of Illinois look out NCAA

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts