agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agents

looking for agent in nyc area for an out, i will give you outs if you give me outs....I have offshores I work with...

Hey I'm a NYC agent! call me at 1-976-NY-AGENT or email me at [email protected]. We can do some major business!

Comment

Smartplayer!

You must think we were all made with a finger!!!!!

THE DEVIL

Comment

lol. Good one Devil.

Comment

just seeing how many idiots are in here...I mean your all still touting skybook, and I will bet my own money they will be out of business before football.....no ones listens to the smart one, but I know alot...

Comment

smartplayer

I think when you check the "idiot list" you will find your name on top in bold letters.

Duh.....Dot

Comment

yeah your right...right along all of you wannabe wiseguys followers who couldn't pick your own game if you tried....

Comment

Smartplayer-Are you being an arcehole just for the fun of it? Maybe have some issues? -Ryan

Comment

Lets see ...

You recommended Pyramid to your "clients" and they got stiffed ...

You claim Skybook is going under (didn't they reject you as an "agent" for them?) ...
                  and, of course, not a single "fact" to support your opinion about Skybook ...

Might be a credibility problem here ...

Comment

I think he works for the FBI or the Southern District of NY, US Attorney's office. He may know something about some legal action that may be pending and that is why he wants to make a bet on Skybook's demise.

Comment

bsky2

That makes sense. He's said a few things that some posters have said are baseless or not factual, but could be true if heard over wiretaps?????????

Comment

Am I misreading things, or is Skybook
                        facing legal action?

Comment

why would an agent come on here and blab that skybook is in trouble? thats like a hitman calling his target and telling him he's going to be whacked at 4pm in front of vinnys deli......this guy has a personal issue with skybook who has more money than God.

Comment

Bighands,

I am not trying to start rumours or innuendoes. He is:

A. Pissed off at Skybook
                            B. A Fed
                            C. An Idiot
                            D. All of the Above

Comment

D.

Comment

Working...
                              X