• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn

Comment

• Attn

Comment

• Actually has anyone heard anything from Patrick of late or is his attitude still "tough sh|t"?

Comment

• from what i've read or heard. Patrick paid uk2000 about 600 but has stiffed anton for about 45000. bottom line, he has said nothing other than the problem is being taken care of but anton says there is no contact.

DEVIL

Comment

• Patrick claimed, in his own forum, that this issue was taken cared of privatley. But I was never even contacted by him. Very strange.

Comment

• Whoa, stiffed for 45K! From what I know about this case, Sportsfanatik are thieves, plain and simple. I would stay away from any book even remotely connected with this guy Patrick. And I believe there's quite a few...

Maybe someone can draw up a list of all connections so that we all know which books deserve a big detour sign.

Comment

• With the help of Kelvin, I have just made an acceptable agreement with Patrick. For me this matter is now closed.

Thank you all for your support in these weeks.

Comment

• OK, you've made an agreement, and to make matters worse it seems that you don't feel like making it public. Whatever the agreement was, I still urge everyone who has read this thread to stay clear of Patrick and his books which I regard as thieves in the first degree...

Comment

• If it was a fair agreement, then the book wouldn't mind making it public. Perhaps the player settled happily for 50 cents on the dollar. Perhaps the book agreed to not cut his fingers if he said things were settled. Perhaps the book doesn't want to pay anyone else who might step forward.

But I'm having trouble thinking of any good reason to keep it quiet.

The posters and readers here, in my opinion, should not treat this as resolved at all. This is kind of like the time when Leo Walters came in here and said everything was hunky-dory with Action Sports.

Comment

Working...
                    X