No announcement yet.

LET'S HEAR AN UPDATE JR MILLER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been tracking JR MILLER now for the past twelve months and I have to admit I am extremely dissapointed with the results I saw. In late April I purchased a 3 month subscribtion for $499 from JR and I personally could have just used a quarter, nickel or penny to flip and the net units would've been equal to what I received from Mr. Miller's service. Mr. Miller claims to hit between 55-57% winners and expects to profit anywhere from 40-120 betting units over a one thousand pick span.. Well I've seen around 2,500 picks and he's up a measly 1.7 units
    His claim to be a 56% capper is completely erroneous. In one of his articles that his brother RJ wrote, RJ said that with a 56% expectation over 1,000 picks your standard deviation in win percentage is 2.. So if that handicapper truly is a 56% capper he will hit in the range of 55-57% winners. My guess would be right now JR and company are hitting around 52% considering the lines they post are often reduced juice from pinnacle. I unfortunately was duped by www.professionalgambler.com and I am writing this to all those who are thinking of purchasing a subscription to JR's service: DON'T DO IT. Remember that JR is a masterful writer so he could probably convince you that I am just some bogus stalker but I am telling you do not waste your money on his service. JR will keep his winning months like July 2005 baseball results and his 2001 year in baseball because they won and sometimes JR will keep pages of his month by month records so that people can see how he is doing. However those pages are no longer on his site.. for those of you who want to know what JR has accomplished in those last few months look no further:

Dec 05 through June 06: +21 units
    July 06 : +18.11
    August 06 : +6.94 units
    September 06 : +9.59 units
    October 06 : -10.6 units
    November 06 : -24.23 units
    December 06 : -18.07 units
    January 07 (til today) : -1.04 units

Net Profit Dec 06-Jan 6, 07: +1.7 units

Of course JR's monthly record is no longer posted on his site as he wouldn't want a potential subscriber to see his last few months, as any tout wouldn't want to show that. If JR was being honest in his claim of 40-120 units over one thousand picks, JR should be up somewhere around 80-240 units, he's up 1.7 instead.. JR and CO are purely salespeople trying to get suckers to buy his picks. Note that anyone who purchased JR's service in October and risked 2% of bankroll on each play they would be broke at this point

Comment

Amazing people are still buying this guy's picks. Since he started his website in the late 1997, he has lost 1,244 units based on one unit per pick. That's right folks, -1,244 units. That's more than a bankroll a year being lost at 1% per play.
      [url=http://www.maxbetsoccer.com]Maxbetsoccer.com[/url]

Comment

Wow this old. I'll out pick him for free.

Comment

I'll go in on his picks with somebody so we can fade his plays.
          good luck

Comment

Working...
          X