No announcement yet.

HighSchool Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Chang went to SanDiegueto in Encinitas,the best way to play Michael is to hit your approach down the center cutting off the angles,also hit a big kick to backhand on 1st serve.

Carl was also tough back then,also Chris Henderson and Todd Nelson of Grossmont.I remember Brad Gilbert hooking Todd Nelson in Cal juco Finals.

Comment

Carl Chang was just is tough as his brother during his junior years , I believe he got a little dinged and then concentrated on helping his brothers career. The thing about Chang was he never missed , didnt overpower you but would hit the ball all day long and just wait for an unforced error.

Brian Sipe in High School , damn Reno

BTH

Comment

Just talked with Demardric. He said he was contacted by UAB.

Comment

Pittsburgh area QB's: Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath, Joe Montana, Jim Kelly, Dan Marino. Also rans: Babe Parilli, Terry Hanratty, Gus Frerotte, Tom Clements, George Blanda, Jeff Hostettler, Scott Zolak, Todd Blackledge. There's more but my attention span is maxed out...Scotty

Trivia: At one time all 3 Jets QB,s lived within a few miles of each other.
          Namath-Beaver Falls, Pa
          Parilli-Rochester, Pa
          Harry Thoephledes- Indiana, Pa

Comment

Babe coached Anaheim Piranahs,I am most impressed with Hostettler.

Scott,
            lots of Vegas bookies from their as well,Don Williams being the best.

Comment

Working...
            X