No announcement yet.

The French can go to hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tripleplay, i agree a 1000% this is about OUR history and how this goverment deals with terrorism truth is we don't deal with it!! about all we do is give a slap on the hand and let them live too keep killing. after pearl harbor the planer of that attack said "we have awoke a sleeping gaint" i say find out who is involved in this and i don't care who the fuck they are, bomb the liveing shit out of them!! no quarter given!!! make them hurt and keep on hurting them,until there own people rise-up and deal with the sob's. bomb um back to the stone age and don't ever let them back up!! and if the rest of the world don't like it will fuck them all!! no fucking trials no mumbo jumbo make them hurt and everytime they kill one of use do it again,and again sooner or later they might get the point. fucking cocksuckers!!

Comment

I think Saddam Hussein feels very scared right now. And he should. I mean, look at it this way. Lets pretend he didnt know about it(ya right), lets face it America this was meant to kill as many Jewish people as possible, the calling card of Saddam himself! This was a scud missle hitting Jerusalem multiplied exponentially. Hes saying to himself oh oh theyre gonna come after me now!Looks like trouble now. Saddam you dont know what trouble is till now. Ha!Ha! Good bye pig!!!Bush is comin for you BOY!!! And the world wont try to stop him this time. The only reason Saddam got off last time was because a lot of countries were pressuring Bush Senior to stop. But this time the f*cking French wont say anything either! They wont even oppose us crossing their airspace!!! And will the American people dance in the streets when you are captured and tried for War Crimes against humanity. the USA, and the Kurds, just like Milosevich
      is getting? You can bet on it...

Comment

Think of it. Weve just gone from Pearl Harbor of 1941 to the World Trade Center of 2001. So what happens next? Are we now going from the Japanese Internment Camps to the Arab Housing Facilities?... BadaBoom!!! By the way, did you hear about the Arab guy walking into a Macdonalds and when the clerk says "for here or to go" he opens up his coat revealing large amounts of dynamite meticulously strapped to his entire body and replies "Take a guess." Ahhhhhhhhggggg!!!!!!! Thats scary... to think hey if we go to war with these guys theyre gonna try pulling that same sh*t with us as they do with the Isralies. UhUh No way. Gee- I always wondered what it was like to go in a place to order a small pizza and get carried out as a large... Badaboom!!!... this feeling of being defiled is hard to shake even after 24hrs, like a relentless humidity that keeps dragging you down while your trying to keep it up..Badaboom!!...attempts at humor just not kickin it. I havent slept well lately Im afraid Ill fall asleep and miss the five hundred and eighty seventh replay of the glorious strike into the heart of the Yankee beast. Enough!!! Ive cried enough. Now just show me the buildup. I want to see Jets taking of from Carriers!!! This time it will be tanks tho that do the job. got to keep those ground troops from Iraqi fire. Note to whoever is in charge of it. Start with bombing. then bring in the tanks. Hundreds of'em. and put 50000 troops behind that and dont stop until theve rolled over what was left of Saddams Pentagon- His Palace and yes the massive bunker command center he has below it!!! This will of course force him to use his vaunted Repulican Guard, but in the end theyll be buming for cigarrettes from our" Republican Guard" boys. just like the regular troops you left out there to die last time without backup! Thats why they surrendered they hated your guts for that- nobody fights for a miserable puke that turns his back on his own regular army!!!

Comment

DAMN GUYS. I THINK WE ARE ALL JUST ANGRY OVER THE TERRIBLE TRADGEY. ALL ALLIES PLAYED A BIG PART IN BOTH WORLD WARS.

ONE COMMENT: IF THE US HAD BEEN REPAID FOR THE LEND-LEASE PROGRAM WE COULD HAVE ELIMINATED THE CURRENT NATIONAL DEBT. WELL, ALMOST. BUT, THE USA DIDN'T MAKE A PROFIT ON THE LEND-LEASE. LOT OF DEADBEATS. I THINK THE RUSSIANS WERE THE BIGGEST.

Comment

DAMN GUYS. I THINK WE ARE ALL JUST ANGRY OVER THE TERRIBLE TRADGEY. ALL ALLIES PLAYED A BIG PART IN BOTH WORLD WARS.

ONE COMMENT: IF THE US HAD BEEN REPAID FOR THE LEND-LEASE PROGRAM WE COULD HAVE ELIMINATED THE CURRENT NATIONAL DEBT. WELL, ALMOST. BUT, THE USA DIDN'T MAKE A PROFIT ON THE LEND-LEASE. LOT OF DEADBEATS. I THINK THE RUSSIANS WERE THE BIGGEST.

Comment

I just watched 60 minutes and I'm more terrified than ever.They had a group of young men in school who look at bin laudin as a hero.If you didn't see it find a way to send for the transcripts it was chilling.Were training them to fly but did you realize our Grad programs are full of middle easterners,,,,,ex,,nuclear eng,,at Harvard the program is 20% middle easterner.It's time to stop educating the enemy,,,and right now everybody is a potential threat.We need to get rid of student visas,,,,What is so chilling is the fact that these terrorists actually lived in our country,,next to us, in some cases for years and were still able to commit this horrible act against people they didn't know enough to demonstrate that level of hate towards,,This is going to be a long and bloody war,,,,Life is changed in America,,,I hope the American people have the resolve to make it though these times,,,,The things we used to think of as civil liberties are going to change,,the priviledges that we used to think of as rights are definitely going to change,,,,God Bless America ,,,,,were going to need it,,,,(wait untill the first lawsuits are filed against AA,United,logan airport,FAA,TWTC authority),,,,,how are we going to look at wrongful death suits now??? We are going to have to grow up as a people and stand up together against all kind of wrongs that we used to tolerate in the name of being civilized,,,,,,All that PC bullshit isn't going to mean much if we can't protect any of our personal freedoms,,,,,just something to think about,,,What are we ready to give up to protect our citizens????Short lines at public events,,Racial profiling,,free unrestricted travel without having to (check in)file travel plans,,,,protection against searches,,,,,,,,Things are going to change,,,and there is no overnight solution

Comment

i have lost track as to where this thread has gone. HOWEVER, i am seeing where the french are wavering a bit on their commitment to the united states and to the alliance in that they will not commit ground troops.
                once again the sorry-ass chicken shit french people back down. we should have never saved their sorry asses. last time it was air space, now this. my post will live in infamy. "the french can go to hell" :mad: :mad:

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: chuckz ]

Comment

WeW WeW Wew Wew Wew!!! Whot av we ear? (A Clockwork Orange) We have the inscrutable Mr. Atta (now theres a face only a mother could love) being placed at a meeting with Iraqi Intelligence!!! The missing link has been established. And, as I said the French are in on this one Chucky Z. They have intellectually rationalized it out and do finally realize that this is the only way. The few active terrorist states ( most buy now know the game is over have toned down or eradicated the vermin from their own countries) that are still left are out of control and if they refuse to be controled for the sake of the Lourve and the Eiffel tower they must be destroyed or France itself is next. I think we finally see them cooperatively lining up with the rest of the Federation so to speak. So its ground zero time for you now Saddam. HaHa!!! Bush is comin for you BOY!!! Wanted- Dead or Alive!!! All your little puppets right now are spilling their guts to the FBI about your plan to use Bin Laden as a hitman against America. Saddam- you ARE the weakest link. GOODBYE!!!

Comment

i'll believe it when i see it!

chuckz :mad: :mad:

Comment

The issue at hand is a complicated one and it's time to put emotions and blind patriotism aside and think logically with a long-term perspective in mind. The attacks on New York were obviously not some random act of violence against the Western world. They were precision-planned as a military attack on the United States, much like US bombings are on Iraq. Whereas a decade ago military intervention to save Kuwait was understandable, today there can be no justification for continued violence towards another country which has affected innocent women and children and driven the country to the edge of despair (a former head of national security shares my point of view and puts part of the blame for these bombings on nothing else but US foreign policy). Why should the word "terrorists" apply to them and not to the US for instance? We have done much worse things in history. When Japan attacked Pearl Harbour we didn't reply by destroying their military might. We dropped atomic bombs on two of their cities with the aim of wiping them out, murdering as many innocent civilians as possible. But when another country strikes at us we are quick to name them "terrorists" and ask for vengeance in typical gung-ho style. Of course we always think that we're right and they're wrong. It's this lack of objectivity that poses the true danger - the inability to distinguish right from wrong from an unbiased standpoint.

If you look ahead then you cannot see a different solution than seeking peace with our enemies. The world is changing and I consider it inevitable that Arab states will achieve nuclear capability within the next several years (hopefully not sooner). Ask yourself if you still want to be at war with them when this happens? Because next time it might not be two planes flying into buildings, it could be a nuclear strike from within NY that would wipe it off the face of the Earth.

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: Cons ]

Comment

cons,imo your so far off base on this if it wasn't so tragic i would laugh. a couple of facts, we'll start with japan in ww2. every country they invaded they had no regard for human life, hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children died, thousands and thousands of pow's from several nations were starved and worked to death. in the island hopping campains thousands and thousands of american troops died. the powers that be in japen had no regard for human life. their no surrender policy would have cost the united states over 250,000 live's if we would have invaded. was the united states right i think so,i would not trade 250,000 american live's to a country that is all ready beaten but will not surrender. one thing you and a lot of PC people have to realize this is not a war against other countrys, its war against a group of radicals and terrorist who also have no regard for human life. its a war against the countrys and their leaders who back them and give them safe haven. war against countrys that will gas and kill their own people,countrys that don't know what human rights are. lastly its not a war against innocent people but a war against low life scum. if i remember right you are a brit. this torrorist act could have happen to any country in the world, i guess they just hate us more. there is plenty of blame to go around. check your own history in that part of the world. there is NO excuse for what these people and countrys have been doing for the last fifty plus years. FUCK UM :mad: :mad:

Comment

I fully agree about the Japs - their prison camps were probably the cruelest in history. It's a disgrace that their head of state still has a memorial service for the scum responsible. I think in the last 48hrs there was a protest in Korea about it that made the news.

I'm actually not PC at all The thing is that one of the reasons for the NY tragedy was US foreign policy. Imagine the reverse happening right now: the US with no military power, constantly being bombarded, an embargo in place driving you to the point where medicines are no longer available to women and children because you can't afford them, etc. Only in desparation would you knowingly sacrifice your own life and do some drastic act like hijacking a plane and doing some serious damage.

I don't consider this to be a NATO thing and I surely don't see why France, Britain or any other country should be called upon for help. It's not our problem, because it's not our foreign policy in the Middle East that's to blame. The US doesn't need us because it's the biggest military power in the world. I think the only reason Bush is trying to draw othe countries into this is so that the next several buildings that go down are in Europe and not in the US.

But as civilians you and me can't do much about anything that goes on. If you really want to make a difference then there's only one thing you can do: DRIVE LESS. Every mile you clock up is giving the Arabs money. They've rigged oil prices at incredibly high levels and they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank. The US is partly to blame because of the embargo on Iraq, but in the end if we decide to drive less often it's going to seriously hurt the pockets of OPEC nations. It's funny how in any other business people behind a cartel like OPEC would be doing a 20-year term in jail...

Comment

There are many different reasons for being in the situation the world is now in, but Iwould suggest that the LEAST of which is our Foreign Policy. It has been given a name though, the "great betrayal" because we helped Afganistan, they would say used, people like Cons, to finish off the Russians. And now they are justified in doing this to us? Why? Because we did not spend enough time over there to prop up a new leader and create a western culture? If thats the reason you apologists out there should get serious. Because thats not a reason. thats an excuse! No, the USA knew they were too backward a culture (not our fault)to grasp western values, So we let them be. Thats a crime against humanity? The Taliban came into Kabul eventually as we probably knew they would, to stop the opium export business, the only good thing those idiots did in thanks for us helping them out. But they still smoke it themselves! And yet they are forbidden to drink. Go figure. Ya they stopped Joe Addict in the US from getting high on Afgan heroin, but thats all they could do. They laid a bad trip on the Afgans with their stupid moronic way of controlling their primitive instincts. I mean its like why dont they just cut their own d*cks of if theyre afraid theyll feel like getting laid after listening to rock and roll music! And to put the people in a lifestyle which their women, who must be covered from head to toe and are taken out of school at age 8 because they are inferior beings compared to the men, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!describe as like "being buried in a coffin alive." They are forbidden to listen to music, for Godsakes! Reasons, as you speak of them are not coming from the mouths of the people of Afganistan, I assure you. This was the complaint of the Taliban, who after years of drought has seen the country go to the brink of mass starvation. And that is our fault??? God is more to blame here than the USA then. He created the conditions with 3 or 5 straight years of drought in which virtually no crops can be largely grown. The country has no means of income except the tarrifs they can charge smugglers when they cross the country! Desparate men make desparate moves. They are guilty of jealously and envy of the USA I suggest. Maybe they hope somebody will come to their aid like we did. Haaaaaa!! F*cking pussys. Weve seen the westernization of the Far East Russia Singapore Thailand Philip etc and Extremist Religions are losing their grip on the worlds peoples. The Middle East is the last Iron Curtain the West needs to dismantle but its going to be a very difficult task. The pitfalls of fighting in Afganistan are not underated here but somebodys gotta get that scumbag Looney Bin. Dont make it more difficult unless you want to live by the Taliban standards where you can get your head cut off for biting the hand that feeds you........ God bless our troops for the long war ahead tring to weed out these terrorists without harming the general populous, which shouldnt be that difficult since the Taliban will take the high ground and I mean high, some 25000 ft. leaving the people below to starve or flee to the borders as many have already done.

Comment

Well, Afganistan has nothing to do with it, it's the international terrorist network that you're fighting. I think bad foreign policy is the numer one reason why there's trouble right now and so much hatred directed at the US. That will have to change and I believe US foreign policy will be quite different from now on. I don't see any other long-term solution to peace in the region and to security within the US.

Comment

seems some people just don't get it! we are at war with the COUNTRYS WHO'S LEADERS, support and give safe haven to these terrorist. it's not a war against the people,it's not a against religion,it's not a war gain land, it's a war against a group of terrorist who are killing innocent people all over the world. if i was the power that be i would shut are borders,get all are service people home,bring our navy close to home to protect OUR county. then tell the rest of the world to FUCK OFF!! the only country i would have for an ally would be israel. seems their the ones with big balls. i also think most of the american people don't won't to be a babysitter for the whole world. i do realize as a country we can't issulate our self from the world. if ANY country does not back us well i say fuck them too. somewhere down the line they will need our help i guess i would say tough shit. we need to wipe these terrorist and the people out where ever we find them. israel has no problems dealing with these assholes,bomb-um, go in and just pop-um!!

Comment

Working...
                                X