French may be SOB's but-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French may be SOB's but-

One of the great things Ive heard about France is their attitude towards infidelity (picking up women in bars while married, indiscretions (picking them up in the street, or Affairs ( actually falling in love and having relationship based sex with women other than their wives. Every great French movie Ive seen seems to have this attitude as an underlying theme as if they are proud to be thumbing there noses at the American values. Your not considered a true Frenchman (in philosophical terms at least unless you do have a mistress on the side. Being that I am a man who is twice divorced because of these things I do admire them for that if it is true. America is way right of center on these issues. France seems to be way left. Viva la differ-ance! Oooooo la-la...

Yes, get married and have several affairs while also passing on bathing. Oh, and smoke 2-3 packs a day then you will become a true Frenchman.

Lol...

Comment

Jt,

Did you ever see Nicole Greathouse play,out of Buena H.S, and UCSB she has great post moves.

Comment

Railbird, afraid I really don't even know who that is. Sorry to say I never really followed local high school sports to a large degree locally though I am well aware of Buena's reputation as a woman's hoop machine.

Regards...

Comment

dont forget to be pompous & arrogant & rude. have met a dozen or so people from france only TWO were friendly!

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in an interesting point about the differences in film censorship between the US and France (or even Europe in general).

In Europe violence is cut down a bit more in movies (I think we even lost a few headbutts from The Matrix.), whereas in the US it is allowed to stay.

But when it comes to sex it is the other way around. The US cuts down the sex scenes much more, whereas in Europe we don't change a thing.

So... what it comes down to is:

US - more violence, less sex
            Europe - more sex, less violence

Personally, I'd go for the latter any day.

Comment

VIVE LA FRANCE ;D

Comment

I would bet there is less wife battering , abuse, homicide etc. per married couple as well. French women seem to understand what American men have been telling there wives for decades. It "dont mean nuthin" compared to her, so ,essentally, it doesnt concern her enough to make a big deal out it. Maybe the French are able to explain this phenomenon to their spouses better than us Americans but I doubt it. I think French women are probably better listeners, while there counterparts are too busy hearing their lawyers tell them its a slam dunk for the house, the kids, and the money. Viva-la France for that.

Comment

Working...
                X