NETELLER question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NETELLER question

Can you transfer money from a book to neteller if you didn't open the account WITH neteller in the 1st place? Or never transferred in with Neteller?

BornYesterday
    Thank you for your question
    Yes you can normally transfer from a book to NETeller even if you didnt open the sportbook account with NETeller in the first place (assuming that the book is willing to pay you out this way). If you opened your sportbook account with a credit card, the book will probably want to credit back your card up to the amount originally deposited, but they should allow you to send any overage to your NETeller account

Comment

Thanks David.

Comment

I don't think Grand Central allows you to do this. Maybe they can come in here and confirm this or set the record straight.

Bman66

Comment

Maybe they just don't allow it with a credit card?

Comment

Iīll use this thread to thank Mr.Kahane (Iīve seen his E-mail at this site).
            Although I was pretty sure that there would be problems with opening and funding a Neteller-account, it was absolutly not - within two hours after transferring it from my bank in Austria and after sending him a scanned confirmation the money was available - until now everything was absolutly perfect.

The only thing Iīm a little bit confused of is, that I`ve read somewhere that the books must have funds in "their" Neteller-accounts and if they have not, the customer cannot transfer from the book to Neteller - I havenīt experienced such a situation and I must admit that I donīt understand the reason.

Anybody had such a experience ? - and if - how long wasnīt a transfer possible ?

Comment

Bert, if the books didn't have the money in their account to cover the transfer, then neteller would be floating the books. Way too dangerous. Making sure the books have money to cover the transaction is the only way to do it.

Comment

Makes sense. Does firepay or Paypal do things differently? Do they float the books?

Comment

Working...
                X