X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ludorum's Royal Comparison

Royal Comparison
    by Victor Ludorem

Just back from a whirlwind tour spanning the globe to bring you and the Royal clients the constant variety of sport. From clouded donkey trails high in the Andes to the beaches of Bora Bora, from the Swiss chalet in Geneva to the high-rises in Hong Kong, everywhere on my travels I met interesting people. Many memorable conversations began with the innocent question,
    “So what brings you here?” Most people don’t believe me when I tell them.
    The more worldly the characters and the higher the IQ are often times fascinated by tales of this industry. After a few bottles of the local wine, the stories beget more and even larger stories. It was very interesting personally for me to find out what lengths some people have to go just to satisfy their gambling urges. An ex-pat in Bora Bora has to fly his seaplane three islands away just to settle up. One wealthy South American arms three of his stable boys to pay and collect only six hours each way in a Jungle Jeep, but I swore not to reveal where they stash the cash on their treacherous mountain journey. Both these chaps were easy to convert, so if I’m preaching to the choir, please forgive me.
    Somewhere during the second movie on a LONG flight back from the Pacific, it dawned on me to chronicle a comparison of some of the advantages playing offshore and title it …Man vs Machine. The ‘Man’ is your local guy and the ‘Machine’ is a well-oiled and smooth running sports book like Royal Sports in Curacao, the Netherlands Antilles.

Points Man Machine
    1. Hours 1-2 hrs. daily 24 hrs. a day
    2. Payouts Weekly settle in person creditcard,cashierscheck,bankwire
    3. Customer Service Get real! Highly trained, AAA+ rated
    4. Security ??? Licensed and established
    5. Method Credit Post-up funds held in escrow
    6. Operation Telephone Phone or Internet
    7. Sports Foot & Hoop Fb,Bk,Bb,Hockey,Golf,Tennis,NASCAR
    8. Fantasy In your dreams FantasyRoyale.com
    9. Bonuses Fugetaboutit 10% signup, referral & redeposit

I’m not sure how you score it but the way I see it, no Florida recount is necessary. You’d almost have to be nuts not to have several accounts offshore where you can shop and save on the number. From where I sit,
    The Machine wins in a landslide and I’ll put my frequent flyer miles on it.
Working...
X