ROYAL SPORTS is a class act!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROYAL SPORTS is a class act!

While shopping prop lines about 45 minutes before tonight's kickoff, I discovered that royal put up a bad #. For Garner's total rushing yatds, they had posted his total rushing + receiving yards - 95.5 vs 60.5 I telephoned them and was directed to customer service then to a supervisor or manager. I explained the mistake and was treated very courteously (not the "we're always right" attitude) and professionally. I didn't expect it, but they showed their gratitude by adding $100 to my account. Kudos to a book that knows how to treat its customers.

Jeff

They are number one in my book. I've been with them about 5 years first signed with them when they were Galaxy. Never a problem, very friendly clear english speaking clerks, they offer decent bonuses, and fast and easy payouts!

Comment

I agree 100%, I have been with them for about 8 years.They have always been and remain a first class organization.

Comment

Comment

Last year, BW ran a contest in which all you had to do was post a lot to win or place. I placed and as a result was given a very small, but free account at Royal. Partly because I was looking for another out, and partly because I felt I should show my gratitude by giving them my business I added to that account. Thanks to a nice run this fall I've finally managed to break above even. In any event, they have been nothing but a pleasure to be with. While I do find the web site slow at times, I have thoroughly enjoyed wagering with them. Whenever I have called customer service on the phone they have always been friendly and helpful. So Royal definitely gets my vote as a class act.

Comment

Working...
          X