IN SUPPORT OF ROYAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN SUPPORT OF ROYAL

I was going to post this on the other thread, but I see no point in helping push forth an accusation that apparently has no "evidence" to it. Jeff is 100% correct on his assessment of Royal. If anything, Royal has shown that it DOES give the benefit of the doubt to players. About 2 yrs ago, on a phone bet, I had mistakenly agreed to a readback. The side was correct but the amount was off by $400. The wager was a winnner and of course my balance was off by $400. Well, after they listened to the tape, they found that their clerk had made a mistake with the readback but I had also made a mistake agreeing to the incorrect readback. They could have easily said that the readback is what counts........but they didn't and credited my account for the additional $400. Now this was done quickly and without even a harsh word. No I'm not a shill for them, in fact I'm a net winner in the 4 yrs I've played there. So I have a very hard time believing the "very light" on details story by Eagle.

yeah i should have posted my reply here as well.when people get crappy custumer service or have real nonpayment issues i want to here about it but i'm sick of reading about scams run amok

Comment

Thanks for the kind words of support. The Royal Reputation has been built on doing the right thing day in and day out for years. I'm sure many more people also support our position of always trying to deliver The Royal Treatment to our clients. People who know, only have nice things to say about their treatment at Royal Sports. While we accept the fact that you can't please everyone all the time, we feel that 99+% customer satisfaction speaks for itself. I also agree with the above posts and it is sad to consider that usually someone posting some riduculous cry of foul is simply doing so because they failed to manipulate the system to their advantage or personal gain. Trust me if they're claim was valid it would have been favorably disposed long before the vengeful idea of posting some slanderous BS every crept into their fertile minds.

Comment

Working...
      X