Oddswiz.com - A line service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oddswiz.com - A line service

Live lines, steam game, late breaking injuries and more!

The 1st version is version 1.0 BETA.
    We invite you to use this product and offer your feedback to us. As with any program, the best way to catch bugs and make improvements is to let lots of people use it!

The next version is already in production with some improvements.

All the links should be in place tomorrow for you to get a username and password and start using the program.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to log on today and get a head start just email me at [email protected] and I'll set you up.

enjoy!

p.s If you own a sports site and want fresh lines from several offshore books custom made to fit your site, shoot me an email at [email protected]

The custom made odds for your website, are FREE!

Comment

you will absolutely love what bworld has done. email jeff now and try it.
      if you own a website and want lines email jeff.

be the first on your block to have a lines feed that has your site's colors. attract more visitors get repeat business.

bg

Comment

This is pretty cool stuff. And at 100% less than what the competition charges for. I like it!

A couple of bugs but nothing major so far.

Gotta like the chu-chu train noises

Still no soccer odds on this baby

May all your bets be winners
        May all your bets be winners
        www.footballstart.com

Comment

Yeah.....the choo choo whistle is one of my favorite features! You know....choo choo = steam play

The site is actually open if anyone wants to start using it. We just haven't announced it was open yet.

You can sign up and pick your own username and password at http://www.oddswiz.com

Comment

do you guys own this site???

somehow, my name and email address was added to their masterlist.

they then sent me the hybris virus in an attachment named snow white and the seven dwarfs(or something like that).

for days after that, i received all sorts of strange email from people i don't know asking me to remove them from my mailing list.

one day i had 46 emails from strangers.

i wasted several hours trying to rid myself of this problem.

if you guys own it, i'm sorry. but that was uncalled for.

i'm sure others know what i'm talking about.
            good luck to all,

ricker

Comment

You ought to double check your facts.

The site you are referring to is mrodds.com or misterodds.com or something like that. NOT oddswiz.com

Comment

I got that Snow White crap too. It was Misterodds.com or something very similar. And I too got email from several people who didn't realize that their replies where being sent out again to everyone else. This especially sucked if they didn't get rid of the virus before they did it, thus infecting everyone again. I hade it sent to me about 15 times. Thank God for Norton Antivirus. It's a must have.

This oddswiz sounds pretty useful. I don't have a line monitering service, but I'll get one if it's free! Now maybe I can actually see one of these famous "steam plays" for myself.

Comment

jeff, what will be the cost for this service. does it make a dif. if i own a web site or i'am just old joe blow?

Comment

Hip- no cost. Doesn't matter if you own a site or not.

The owning the site part is just if you wanted to pipe in odds to your site, we would do it and it would look like it's oart of your site. Your colors, etc.etc.

The other thing, is a live line service. Follw the moves in realtime, etc.etc.

It's open now to check out at http://www.oddswiz.com

Comment

is there a way to find out the differences between the paid version and the free version of it?

thx

Comment

It's all free.

The one you need a username and password for is live. It's a java applet. The lines change on your screen and are highlighted in blue indicating a change. The screen makes a noise when the line changes as well, to notify you.

Comment

HELP!! After establishing user name & password and trying to log in, I'm stymied with a message to "request revalidation." Duh........??

Comment

you should be all set. sorry about that.

Comment

I am getting the same message as LawyerTx
                              It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X