Oddswiz.com - A line service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ak,

there is currently no immediate plans to charge for this service. we hope to keep it free to all players.

the key here is the players need to tell their current books to get on the feed. after all, if you are playing at xyz book you want them on this feed don't you?
    the feed needs the players support. the more support oddswiz/bettorsworld received from the players and books the better chance there is of NEVER charging for the service.
    you would never be charged without knowing about it.

i hope that answers your questions.
    thanks
    bgGET THOSE BOOKS ON!

Comment

The 30 day trial deal is just a feature that was built into the system. As you near the end of your "trial", the system is suppossed to automatically email you to ley you know you're about to expire, etc,etc. We really just need to test this feature to see how it holds up.

The only possible charge we can forsee in the future is possibly having to post up with xyz book for a small amount in order to keep the feed going.

But that's a ways away. Right now we just want to work on making the feed better.

For example, REFRESH currently takes a while, because when you hit refresh you are refreshing the entire schedule. Once we get some little bugs out, we'll be able to make the refresh instant, only clearing the highlights and not refreshing the whole schedule......

Comment

Jeff,

Help!! I am getting the same error message as LawyerTx and Spang were getting.

Comment

rockod- try again. Should be all set now. When signed up, did you select 30 day trial?

Comment

I'm going to transfer this thread over to the "Oddswiz" forum shortly.

***Also, we're aware of a few minor bugs......one being the hockey lines being displayed wrong for some books, and the other being that there is an occasional scoring glitch. For example a score might be 76-72 and it shows up as 76-2, leaving off the 7 on one score.

It's just once in a while though, no big deal. We'll get it straightened out eventually.

***Intertops is scheduled to be added this week.

Followed by a few more very soon.

Comment

Hi Jeff - Scoring on hockey is sometimes reversed when first loading the hockey screen. Also, when you do a refresh in Netscape, it refreshed the screen once and then it does it again right away, sometimes as much as 4 times in a row. This does not happen when viewed with Internet Explorer.

Also a Netscape thing, when an alert is sent, it will come to my machine long after moving on from the oddswiz site or even closing that browser window. Does this have anything to do with cookies on my machine? I'd hate to have that happen at work, especially with the chu-chu sound attracting attention to my machine

Another thing on netscape, after a refresh, the name of the books at the top of the screen sometimes dissapear. ?!?!?!

Will Olympic be on it anytime soon? You guys already have the lines for the FSM, so was wondering what's the reason for them not being on it yet.

Is there a way I can get ALL the books on one screen or add and drop the books I want to see from a list? That would definitelly help, including sorting them by personal preference.

On login screen, if login failure have a pop up or something to attract attention because it's kind of subtle the way it is now...

Keep up the good work and let us know when the personalized web site odds will be available...

May all your bets be winners
              May all your bets be winners
              www.footballstart.com

Comment

Here's a link to a very basic "custom" odds page we put up on bettorsworld. This is as basic as you can get. The customization ability is only limited by your imagination:

http://64.71.129.101/cgi-bin/odds/odds.pl?gt=4&did=4

If you have a site and would like to put up some odds, shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Comment

I'll tell you what. Without giving away any secrets, this thing is money in the bank if you know how to use it. I hope you can add a few more books. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Dragon,

we should have a couple more books up early next week at the latest. I will post here when they are up and running.

Comment

Jeff/Brian

Please help! After I put Login name and password, it keeps telling please try agian several times. I got hard time to log on!!

Thanks Millions!!

BBK
                      "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

bookiller- if it happens when you try to log on today, shoot me an email. It may have been just a matter of re-booting.

[email protected]

Comment

A few more books and being able to put the books in the order you want on the screen will make this a tremendous tool. Looking forward to both those developments.

Comment

Both are in the works......first will be the addition of 4 books hopefully by next week. Then we will move on the making it so you can arrange the books in order, as that seems to be the number one request.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the service. If used properly, it can be a more powerful tool than many probably realize.......

Comment

I'd like to expand the screen another time or two, as allowed by my 21" monitor.

Comment

Jus=t want to say I love this feed. thanks guys.

ps: will it always be free? how much might you charge.?

Cz

Comment

Working...
                                X