No announcement yet.

Oddswiz.com - A line service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sportshobby- Clicking the "increase size" tab twice should expand the program. Then you can even hit the maximize box in the window to make the applet take up the entire screen.....

ChuckZ, there are no current plans to charge.

Comment

Also, additional books are due to be added this week, and next on the horizon is the ability to arrange the books in the order YOU prefer.

Comment

So far so good. Only real threat to db to come in existance. Here are some improvements I would like to see.

- books in viewers preference.
        - linemove highlight larger.
        - fit more books on screen at once.
        - personalized alert for major line moves.
        - urgent message alert.

Comment

I have one suggestion so far.......
          take out the damn beeps when we switch pages or move from sport to sport and refresh....
          otherwise you're gonna have to provide the asprin

LV711

Comment

Thanks for the comments....

Bob- we do have the urgent message alert which we will make better use of as time goes on.

Comment

when are the new books going to be up? i believe you said early this week?

Comment

Here is an option that I would like to suggest...

I would like to see NBA totals optional. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't screw with the totals. So to keep the peeps at a minimum for what some of us are looking for, I would like to see NBA totals as an option.

Overall an excellent presentation.....
                But when Pinncale moves a total 2 cents and we get beeped......pass the asprin

LV711

Comment

next suggestion, although I would hope that the plans are already in the works to change this..

The next days NBA should go after Todays college ball.....kinda like on the next days page, not squeezing into the rotation (as it just did a minute ago). The main problem is I/we've just spent the morning getting familiar where all the college games are located. But with the next days NBA now on the front page that shifts all the colleges games around.

For me the best situation would be for tomorrows NBA to have a screen/link all to itself so it's not beeping on stuff I and I am sure most don't care about until the next day.
                  It could actually take the place of the baseball link for now.....

LV711

Comment

lv711 and others....

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep it coming. We are in the process of making the 1st round of changes.

If changes you'd like to see aren't included in this version, that doesn't mean we won't be making those changes. It's a step by step process.

I agree with many of the suggestions.......

So keep them coming!!

Thanks!

Comment

todays suggestion.....

I would eliminate the column with the date and the military time. One reason for this would be because you already are showing the time (ie) 7:00, 7:30, 8:00pm etc.....
                      Then the date could be moved next to the clock or even in the heading next to NBA or NCAA and then presto...you have some additional free space.

LV711

Comment

I think this was covered already, but if not, I would like to be able to see what the number was before it changed. In the changes box you have.

Comment

i second that. having it display the previous number would be great. like celtics 1 > 2 or something like that. then you could see what happened all day if you can't be around.

Comment

REFRESH has been improved.

Clearing the highlights is now instant.

Comment

this would lean more to a rant than a rave...

It is a real pain to have to see tomorrows NBA schedule in between todays NBA and the college games.
                              Todays overall schedule would fit fine on 2 pages but with the next days NBA stuck in the middle it takes up three pages.

Plus, why is the late Utah/BYU game listed after the 'added' games. Just because it tees off at midnight doesn't mean it should go on tomorrows program.
                              It is the last game on the regular schedule and should be listed as such.

Not a rant or a rave...
                              I know many here who want more books but IMO you should get the system working without a flaw with the 8 books you currently have up before trying to add more books.

In the rave department, overall it works pretty good...well except for all of the damn beeps.
                              FYI, I know I turned it (the whole system) off on Saturday. There was NO way I was going to fade all of those beeps let alone hearing the beep-beep-beep on every page I turned.

LV711

Comment

Yes. Having yesterdays games come up where they do should be changed. They should be on the very bottom.

As for the late game, that's a programming glitch that has to do with the date and how games are displayed.

Programming something like this is very tricky. You change one thing, and it screws something else up.

We'll get it though, eventually. It will take some time to get it the way I want it.

Thanks for the comments and PLESE keep them coming.......!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X