No announcement yet.

GOOD POINT ABOUT NETELLER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what if she really is 21, blond and into sports? You guys may have missed the chance of a lifetime! Oh well.

Comment

Amber,

If you are serious and telling the truth why don't we meet in the LB. I live in Belmont Shores.

I have 8 years in the online gaming business.

Also, this will allow me to verify to the posters here their dreamgirl exist.

Good choice with canbet, played with them since they went online. Also made some money as there stock jumped 4 cents in past week.

Comment

GREAT MONEYKEEPER-I HAVE CLASS TILL NOON THIS WEEK BUT I WOULD LOVE TO HOOK UP AND TALK ABOUT THIS.how do you want to contact me ,let me know im in a hurry sorry about the caps ect.

Comment

Email me at [email protected] , just created account to avoid any of your worshipers.

From there I will contact you, I have a boat in Alamitos bay, perhaps we can meet near the old Rusty Pelican.

Comment

i'll pretend i didn't just read all this nonsense. you really have to be friggin kidding me. this is like the twilight zone.
            bridge for sale - brooklyn ny - please contact me for details

Comment

Amber Over/Under

160 pounds

Steam Play on the Under

Comment

Are the results in?

Comment

hi guys just got back from meeting monkeykeeper,he was 45 min. late.not to mention bald and large.yes i am under 160.was he serious?when he said he had a boat he must have been talking about his 1979 ford LTD.i thought i was on a scooter as my feet were hanging through the rotted out floor boards and almost touching the ground.he insisted that i didnt post but i can not help it.

Comment

How much under 160? 159? or 110?

Comment

Working...
                    X