The big upset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big upset

Last week Utah beating Stanford has been the biggest upset of the year thus far. I may be wrong but in the previous two years the number 1 or two teams went down at least once. Will it happen this year where we have multiple high ranked teams that will go down. This of course played into Bama's hand the last two years when you thought there was no hope a boat load of teams went down right after them. Last year it started with Bama losing to A&M at the end of October.

Alabama's schedule is much softer this year but there is still trouble out there. Oregon seems to be playing great and in my opinion the best of everyone but they always manage to lay a turd at the end of the year.

Any thoughts guys?

Taking a look ahead:

Bama

Oct 26 Tennessee
    NOV 9 LSU
    NOV16 @ Miss st
    Nov 23 Chattanooga
    NOV 30 @Auburn
    Dec 7 SEC Championship

Oregon

Oct 26 UCLA
    Nov 7 @ Stanford
    Nov 16 Utah
    Nov 23 @ Arizona
    Nov 29 Oregon st.
    Dec 7 Pac 12 Championship

Unless a major upset happens the only chances are the weekend of Nov 7-9th and the conference championships.

Comment

November 23rd when Chattanooga comes a callin' could mark disaster for the 'Tide.

The SEC is the new Pac-10 (or 12 or whatever those turds claim to be these days) with game totals routinely in the 70s & 80s. Such a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
        November 23rd when Chattanooga comes a callin' could mark disaster for the 'Tide.

The SEC is the new Pac-10 (or 12 or whatever those turds claim to be these days) with game totals routinely in the 70s & 80s. Such a disgrace.

LOL. Well I am an SEC fan and actually some of what you are saying is true. It would not hurt my feelings at all if someone besides the SEC win it for once. I mean what has it been 7 in a row with my team winning the last three of four. If Bama doesn't win another one for ten years they are still probably going to have 2 more than anyone else during the last 15 years (outside the SEC). And if the SEC doesn't win one for the next twenty they will still have more in my opinion than any other conference going 27 back from that point. There my friend is the disgrace!!

Comment

Working...
        X