College Bowl Contest - Group 2 Pick Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
    Man ya'll lovin' you some MEMPHIS today isn't you? Whole damn lot of you on Memphis. Barely any of us on BYU.
    What a fun game to watch-I did not know BYU has zero backups at QB-Hat's off to Memphis

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
      What a fun game to watch-I did not know BYU has zero backups at QB-Hat's off to Memphis
      Yeah, ideal for those who enjoy a lot of offensive output. Congrats to Memphis backers, I was playing BYU cuz of The Sagarin SOS System: Of the top 60 Sagarin-rated teams, FADE EVERY team ATS whose strength of schedule rating is 60 or worse (unless they are facing a team whose SOS rating is even worse than theirs.) said to be 75-18 since 07-08 Bowl Season (7 years).

Next up is a game you'll be interested to see: (76)Illinois[43] vs. (41)Louisiana Tech[78]. Numbers in the brackets are their Sagarin rating so the plays on your own Fighting Illini but theres a concerted effort to talk me off if. I'm unsteady...

I believe that the line is +6 to The Illini. I don't expect CornPicker will share his thoughts on the game, he's on pace to steal the money here, he'd probably try to put me on the wrong side on purpose.

Comment

woops meant "Numbers in the brackets are their SOS, Strength of Schedule" not their Sagrate.

Comment

colly,
          Only GMO Corn Picker would give us bad info. ha, ha.

Comment

navy
            wku
            rice
            N illinois

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
              colly,
              Only GMO Corn Picker would give us bad info. ha, ha.
              Carpet wouldn't have nuthin' to do with no GMO Corn Picker.

Comment

Yeah, ideal for those who enjoy a lot of offensive output. Congrats to Memphis backers, I was playing BYU cuz of The Sagarin SOS System: Of the top 60 Sagarin-rated teams, FADE EVERY team ATS whose strength of schedule rating is 60 or worse (unless they are facing a team whose SOS rating is even worse than theirs.) said to be 75-18 since 07-08 Bowl Season (7 years).

Next up is a game you'll be interested to see: (76)Illinois[43] vs. (41)Louisiana Tech[78]. Numbers in the brackets are their Sagarin rating so the plays on your own Fighting Illini but theres a concerted effort to talk me off if. I'm unsteady...

I believe that the line is +6 to The Illini. I don't expect CornPicker will share his thoughts on the game, he's on pace to steal the money here, he'd probably try to put me on the wrong side on purpose.
                CornPicker tells me he likes Illinois and the points-he figures LL will be without some key players for the game.

Comment

CornPicker tells me he likes Illinois and the points-he figures LL will be without some key players for the game.
                  I personally do not agree with his ILL pick-I think Illinois is a step slow vs this fast LTech team.

Comment

OMG....

Hilltoppers
                    Owls
                    Midshipmen

Comment

OMG!! Thanks Corn Picker!!

I personally do not agree with his ILL pick-I think Illinois is a step slow vs this fast LTech team.
                      Corn Picker is trying to trick me Carpet, just as I feared he would. He's cornered now though, he'll have to post "illinois +6" or the whole world will know he tried to trick me. HaHaHa. Consensus Opinion seems to side with your own, LaTech gonna bring too much for The Illini...overwhelm them. If all else fails I can just find out who Phil Steele is on and go the other way. Thanks for your objective, non home-biased input C.

People entering picks right in the middle of our conversation.

How Rude.

Comment

OMG!! Thanks Corn Picker!!

Corn Picker is trying to trick me Carpet, just as I feared he would. He's cornered now though, he'll have to post "illinois +6" or the whole world will know he tried to trick me. HaHaHa. Consensus Opinion seems to side with your own, LaTech gonna bring too much for The Illini...overwhelm them. If all else fails I can just find out who Phil Steele is on and go the other way. Thanks for your objective, non home-biased input C.

People entering picks right in the middle of our conversation.

How Rude.

I spoke with Corn Picker just a few minutes ago and he is playing Illinois +6 I can't talk him off it.

Comment

I spoke with Corn Picker just a few minutes ago and he is playing Illinois +6 I can't talk him off it.
                          The last thing you wanna do it talk him off of it, we need to gain ground on this dude. He came out the gate here, what 4-1? Thats ridiculous man.

Begin now carpet to try to talk Corn Picker onto Duke +8, 8.6...might even see 9 against AZ State.

Tell Corn Picker that Duke is among the most talented football teams on Earth and AZ State are big babies if they don't get in a Big Prestigious Bowl, check results for them from the last 4 Holiday Bowls they went to....to see. Here they're in "Sun Bowl" lol.

Comment

W. KY up 49-14 after 3 quarters and Central Michigan scores 34 unanswered points in the 4th! Are you kidding me? Talk about a backdoor cover!

CMU scored on a lateral play on the last play of the game, but went for two and the win and missed it.

Why would you go for two? Sure it would be an awesome win, but after all that comeback, your guys deserve to play OT and get the win that way.

I guess they felt they had the momentum and the right play call. Too bad.

Comment

34-0 in the 4th Q....give me a freakin' break. If I had bet on that game I would have hung myself :^ /

Comment

Looks like I missed the first 4. I'll take Rice tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X