Red Raiders Sec Preveiw (Alabama Crimson Tide) OFFENSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders Sec Preveiw (Alabama Crimson Tide) OFFENSE

Let me start by apologizing for my continued rant over the Tide. Like I have said earlier, it has been along time since we have won a national championship. I totally realize the task at hand for them this year and it will be really hard for them to repeat. That being said........

Offensively: Maybe the best all around offense I've ever seen at Bama. They are deep and loaded!!!!

Quarterback Greg McElroy has never lost a game in his life as a starter!!!! He did just enough last year and had to shine when they needed him to for a win. This year he is going to have to play better than ever to get the Tide back to the Sec Championship game.... Look for him to throw more than last year because he will have to(more later on this)

Running backs: I my opinion and I am bias, these two will be the best duo in college football this year. Not saying the best one, two backs but best duo...
    Mark Ingram won the heisman trophy and was key to Bama's success last year. Maybe he caught some teams off guard last year not knowing just how good he was, but now they know....... Trent Ricardson in my opinion has the potential to be the best or one of the best in Bama history!!! I'll say this, if Ingram isn't here this year Richardson is a heisman candidate. Like last year he will give Ingram rests which will cut down on carries for him. Look for him to get the ball more this year. I still believe that most around the nation don't know how good this guy is!!!! If he stays healthy they will find out soon.

Receivers: Julio Jones is finally healthy.... His production was limited because of injury and because Bama relied on two great backs and a outstanding defense so they only threw when needed. Look for Jones to provide a spark in the passing game. Someone that will be flying under the radar is Marquis Maze. He is solid and had several big catches last year. Also, Darious Hanks can suppy the home run threat needed..
    The offensive line lost leader right tackle Mike Johnson but should be very solid...
Working...
X