Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college football 2017

Just for fun.

These are my top eight teams in no particular order....

Fl. st
    USC
    Michigan
    LSU
    Alabama
    Ohio st
    VT
    Wash

If you held a gun to my head at this point..

USC
    Fl. st or LSU in the final.

Dark horse team for the top eight:

Penn st or Miami

SEC East

Georgia
    Florida
    Tenn

Dark horse:

Kentucky

SEC west

LSU
    Bama
    Auburn

Dark horse:

Texas A&M

SEC championship if you held a gun to my head:

LSU vs Georgia

You certainly never know but ....Yeah...I like these...

RR84

They may not be a playoff team, but my dark horse to win the Big 12 is Kansas St.
    They catch Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma and W. Virginia all at home (two teams with
    rookie coaches). They play @ Texas the week before the Longhorns take on Oklahoma.

A&M, five years in the SEC and they have settled in to what I expected, a middle of the
    pack team. They are still getting the "it's A&M, they must be good" pre-season props, but
    I think they are slightly under 50% in SEC games over the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
      They may not be a playoff team, but my dark horse to win the Big 12 is Kansas St.
      They catch Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma and W. Virginia all at home (two teams with
      rookie coaches). They play @ Texas the week before the Longhorns take on Oklahoma.

A&M, five years in the SEC and they have settled in to what I expected, a middle of the
      pack team. They are still getting the "it's A&M, they must be good" pre-season props, but
      I think they are slightly under 50% in SEC games over the last 3 years.
      Kman, I am not sold on A&M either..What's funny about the SEC this year is in my opinion just how mediocre they may be..Yes..for years it pretty much has been Bama and the rest.
      The East has just been pathetic by SEC standards for years. I do know this about Bama this year..For the first time in maybe 7 or 8 years there is not just some but big time concern on the defensive side of the ball.
      It is going to be interesting to say the least...

RR84

Comment

Working...
      X