Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 1 Illinois vs Penn State Wed Night Mens NCAA basketball

# 1 Illinois 25-0 travels to play Penn State

The Illini open up a early 20 point chalk....

Illinois carries the nations longest win streak at 25 and also the nations longest road win streak at 12 games...

Illinois last played Penn State January 12th at Assembly Hall failing to cover a 29 point spread winning 90-64

Illinois has won the last 5 games vs PSU and 9 out the last 10

A Few Match up Stats

PSU ILL

FG % .406 .496

3 Pt% .325 .400

FT % 69% 74%

The last 3 games teams have tried to play slow down ball vs Illinois, this has had some success vs spread 0-2-1 ats last 3 games

The one thing that is going to change for Illinois in this game is the match up for Roger powell, Coach weber is going to have Augustine posted up on Penns big man to take pressure off powell who has found himself in early and often foul trouble limiting his total output.

With Powell free to defend I see him playing the whole game and having a very big night.

Illinois has beaten PSU by an average of 22.5 last 5 games, My numbers say Illinois by 23 and I am going to pound floor at Illinois -20...

Good Luck to all

Carpet

Semper Fi

Illinois 83 to 63

I got in at 19.5 and nailed it..............

With 4 minutes to play the starters left the floor leading by 27, the reserves went for a combined 0- 13 from the field to end the game....

Got Lucky avoiding the back door cover, none the less a win

I know Woodee12 and the TaxMan were all over it, I hope others shared in the insight

Good Luck to all

Capet

Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
    X