Arena Football week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Football week 10

I have a spreadsheets that makes it own lines up for Arena Football games, so I figured I would throw the lines on here the rest of the season and see if anyone at all has any interest in them.
    There are only 8 teams and 4 games a week max, so there isn't that much to the league as of right now.
    It usually only allows for about 3-4 plays a week at the max, and in the last 5 weeks that I have done them, I haven't lost more than I won in a week, so who knows how it might end out the year.

This week, all 4 home teams end up being dogs according to the spreadsheet, so that's something different. I usually have a little more faith in the side plays than the total plays.

Arizona -7.5 total 107.2
    Cleveland -6 total 94.3
    Philly -5 total 103.1
    Orlando -6 total 100.5

Lines are usually not very readily available at places that do offer then until game day. 5dimes is usually the exception to that, as they put them up early in the week usually like a nfl or college game.

Easy to seeand compare the lines right here on bettorswold at http://www.bettorsworld.com/live-odd...arena&period=0

so far this week they have up:

Arizona -9.5 total 117.5
    Tampa -5.5 total 90.5
    Philly -1.5 total 106.5
    Orlando -7 total 103.5

some of these do change pretty much, even up to 10 points from this early line

Comment

Arizona -7.5 total 107.2
      Tampa -6 total 94.3
      Philly -5 total 103.1
      Orlando -6 total 100.5

Should have been Tampa, not Cleveland

Comment

Played Cleveland +14 and under 114 so far

Comment

Of course I start with 2 losses on here, so hopefully no one followed anything.

The numbers say Philly, but I am a Soul fan and know how much they always struggle against Jax no matter what, so I wouldn't play a penny of my own money on Philly in this game no matter what.

Comment

Took the under 106 in the Orlando game to finish up the weekend

Comment

That 106 has dropped to 96.5 in less than 2 hours. Took half of the under bet and played in on the over hoping to catch a middle.

Comment

That worked out. Sweet!

Comment

Working...
                X