Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina, Arkansas, and Oklahoma st??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    Ha. Nice call.

Pretty much the minute after I bash the SEC so Carolina turns it on and Arkansas jumps out to a fast 24-0 lead!!

Shows how my bowl season is going too!
    You said your congrats too soon..lol I think Okie st will win and I would have won my parlay. Good thing that I did not back bet it. I stink this year but I have really enjoyed getting back in the mix.. I won't quit and will try it again tomorrow. SC was my big game and I did win that one.. Good luck my friend...

Comment

You're right though.. the SEC is really down this year.. I mean really down. I don't know if I like them in any game coming up.. I did like Auburn but I am even second guessing that one.

Comment

Nice calls on okie state guys. Never in doubt really.

Looking at the penn state -usc game....what are you guys thoughts.
        I'm leaning penn state as I feel they might be under the radar still.

Comment

Nice calls on okie state guys. Never in doubt really.

Looking at the penn state -usc game....what are you guys thoughts.
          I'm leaning penn state as I feel they might be under the radar still.
          I like Penn State and the Points

PSU plays a different sytle of ball than we are used to seeing them play. They have big play ability to stretch the field.

Look for State to start off slow- A tale of 2 halves. Must keep the ball away from USC dangerous kick returner.

PSU 34- USC 31

Comment

I like Penn st also...They looked really good in the Big Ten championship. Love the fight in the qb. It should be one of the better bowl games. GL to you!

Comment

Well shit...
              Since we all like it we might as well release it as our "bettorsworld boys" bowl game of the year!

Comment

Well shit...
                Since we all like it we might as well release it as our "bettorsworld boys" bowl game of the year!
                Well that prob. makes USC a lock doesn't it. lol

Comment

Yep. Most likely!

I love the under 59 in the lsu/Lville game.
                  Lville has tough d and also has had a hard time scoring against decent teams this year.

Comment

Looks like a great call Woodie on the under with LSU/Louisville

Comment

Thank You for your kind words in that other thread My Brother

Comment

Thoughts for today guys??

Hard not to look at western Michigan as wiscy may have a hard time forgetting the collapse that cost them the rose bowl. Wmu is also 13-0.

Remember the Boise game a few years back on that truck play vs okie I think.
                        Can see something like this happening in this game. Little guy looking for some respect vs a team that might not be there mentally.

Comment

Like auburn quite a bit too.

Trying to break down the Iowa-Florida game. Will be a good one I think. Iowa has been all over the board this year after having high expectations. I know they are excited to be there but if they get behind they don't have much of a passing attack. Everyone is saying a grinder at 40.5 but usually that means a shoot out will come out of no where. Lean on Florida.

Comment

Well shit...
                            Penn State Covers

Comment

One factor that i am leaning on heavily on why I thin kBama will win tonight and cover the 6.5....

Everyone is talking about them being the UNDERDOG. Yes, they are the fav odds-wise, they now, but the media is all over them dayng that Clemson is the fav.

Media vs. reality + a chip on the shoulder of Saban and the boys = Bama win and cover. (remember the last big media underdog??....Initials are D.T.)

I have a big future play on Bama over Clemson that I played at +210 a while back so all I need is a win, but if I were betting it too, I would lay the points.

What do you guys think??

Comment

Clemson back doored me last year and I expect the same result this year

Comment

Working...
                                X