3 game report for sat night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 game report for sat night

14-12 now overall and 5-3 on my goldplays penn st and bowling green just didn't have it
    Play florida st +4
    Play miami -2
    Play arizona + 9.5 that's my goldplay for sat night!
    And I have houston as my college play of week -7

moon win or lose, you are like me... NOT AFRAID TO PUT IT OUT THERE.. Not many will do so... I love your confidence which I have in the Sec. I think as long as you put them out there and these guys could make some dough off you for free, I am a fan.. I may fall on my face tonight and have to eat humble pie.WON'T BE THE FIRST TIME I HAD TOO BUT YOU AND I ARE IN A BREED ALONE.. We put them out there to be scrutinized by all but yet we produce... That is what matters in my book.. Some other guys like us in pros...Widestrides, resteasy, dragon... Hats off to the guys with balls...

Comment

red

Great call on clemson! Loooks like ya got florida also especially now hunters out that sux! Ya man I try my hardest to put out good picks 12-10 not great but above average I try to make everybody money but its hard too all the time don't give up on me I will stay consistant with my picks. Arkansas will kill troy you would think. I'm 5-3 on goldplays as long as I hit them consistant maybe people will start takin them. Is it me red or are they more people startin to put out picks on here?

Comment

Working...
      X