Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many points will Alabama score tomorrow night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many points will Alabama score tomorrow night?

Well since I have gone all out for State tomorrow night, I am going to go on record and say Alabama will not score over 10 points tomorrow night.... This is why all along I have said that they are not the Bama team of the last couple of years.. AJMac will fold now especially that Jones is hurt and won't be able to protect him. Who is going to throw to in trouble? A hurt mays with all of States returning DB's back and healthyYeah right... Man the cowbells will be ringing seriously hard tomorrow night... Bama may not score 7............

oh yes gnat your free to reply as always..

Comment

Red Raider

This Alabama team is the best I have seen in a long time. If they had a field goal kicker they would solve the puzzle.

Comment

Dude, again you won't learn...

Comment

Carpet,

seriously did you not even read my post last week of how this best Alabama team you have ever saw in a long time has faced like the worst offenses in the nation? There is no way and I mean no way that this is the best team in a while. Carpet, line this team up with lasts years Bama team and they get the living shit kicked out of them.. dude you didn't listen to me last week but please, I beg you listen this week.. No way Bama wins by 18.. They won't score that.. I beg you friend...

Comment

AJ Mac will turn it over early and often.. I WARNED YOU!!

Comment

AGAIN!!

Comment

Working...
              X