Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama vs. Missy State

RR--

I know you told us back in July that MSU would beat Bama this year.

The line is +18 right now...

What are yuor thoughts on this game as Bama comes off a loss?

Wow....18. Seems like a perfect let-down spot for Alabama.

Comment

Mississippi State has no chance of beating Bama

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        Oh Carpet my friend, I read on here that you are way out of your element when it comes to the SEC & that the only real true SEC expert has called for an outright MSU victory so I strongly suggest that you load up all you can muster on that ML. I know I will !! Early retirement here I come!!!

Comment

Never believe what you read

Comment

And only half of what you see? I only believe what I read from the "ground level" anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              RR--

I know you told us back in July that MSU would beat Bama this year.

The line is +18 right now...

What are yuor thoughts on this game as Bama comes off a loss?
              Woodee,

I am going to give you my opinion on this game and my reasons for selecting state. Actually I started not to give any response whatsoever but I do respect you and your selections. So if you seriously want my opinion, here it is:

Miss st was damn good last year and were suppose to compete for the sec west this year. What happened? You had almost everyone returning so you should kick ass right? Well you lost your line backing chore whom were great. Early injuries and suspensions didn't help none whatsoever. What they had last year was a great defensive team with depth. The thing most people don't realize is most of those guys are back and after 10 weeks healthy. I think they only have two on the injury report list neither matter at all. This defense is very good and Bama's offense does't handle good defenses very well like Penn st or Lsu.

Now to the Miss st offense; With Tyler Russell (154.4%) qb rating in control and Relf doing the Jordan Jefferson thing, they have their shit together. You have all of the receiving chore and a great back in Vick Ballard this State team is better on offense now than last year and way better than the first of this year.

Bottom line Miss st sux and mighty Bama should school them. Well as I have stated all year that this isn't the same Bama team as the last couple of years mainly because of the offensive loses. So my opinion is this Miss st. team will beat Alabama straight up tomorrow and your getting an almost the most unbelievable inflated line I have ever saw in my life.

Last but most important, Did not Miss st only lose to the number one team in the nation at home by 13 when in my opinion were hurt and Relf quarterbacking. They are playing much better football now and will show it tomorrow night.

Woodee, maybe I am wrong which again I have been a lot this year but NO WAY THEY LOSE BY 18. That is so much horse shit it is mine boggling to me.. This is my argument for state. Do what you will with it.

Take care Woodee, now the gnat will respond to my post as always. You know him and if you don't then see who rebuts my posts as always but yet has the balls to make the opposite his pick of the week.. so sad..

Comment

Actually forgot to add this though it will not matter even if they play or not. Barret Jones Bama's best lineman is seriously dinged up. More so than most think.. Kouandjio got season ending knee surgery two weeks ago. Mays is injured and will play hurt, Kirkpatrick is hurt also. None of this will matter for State would have won anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                  Dude, don't listen to the gnat.. Seriously !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X