RestEasy NFL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy NFL Playoffs

I'll probably just add the rest of the playoffs to this same thread. Makes sense.

I have got some reasoning but not much time to post this. Maybe I can add it later tomorrow.

6* Carolina pk

5* Colts +7

teaser
    3* seattle -2, denver -3

will look at a few props as the day(s) go along. Good luck!

2* Seahawks -2.5 2H -120

Comment

4* indy+14, under 57.5

Comment

3* denver -8

Comment

I suck at the NFL but both home teams won today and I suggest the same thing will happen tomorrow. Hey, again I suck at the NFL but just giving my opinion. I think both home teams tomorrow are superior to their opponents.....

Comment

Hit both my props on Saints (sproles ov 4 rec & ingram ov 42 yds rushing), then greedily coughed it back on ridley und 44 yds rushing (last slop time carry for 9 did me in) & trench richardscum ov 35 rush/rec yds. What a stiff he has become as he averages a hefty 18 inches per carry again & no receptions.

Like SF today as I only see a very slight edge on D for Carolina but SF better everywhere else. SD seems to have Denver figured out as well as anyone but can't bet against Broncos at home as they have been known to drop 40+ on folks. I'm rolling with that one over.

Comment

SF settles mostly for FG's against the packer's bad D. Will have some trouble here. Carolina can score, have scored with this team. I expect a hard close game with edge to home field where cam plays his best football. Oh and SF 3rd road game in a row must be tiring

I think too many people are looking at that san diego win over denver and only that. They played twice this year and denver won the first time. The 2nd game was a short week thursday night and didnt welker leave that game? Denver now with a long rest bye and know what the chargers will try. They will try to run the ball and eat clock. It was the exact same gameplan they had against colts. Not mich to it. Keep peyton off the field and kill time. Well, they did that successfully and now denver knows what to look for. This is still the chargers team that bearly should have loat to the chiefs backups. And coming off a big win. Like denver here hopefully they cover the 8 b

Comment

3* carolina pk -135 2H

Comment

I like Denver to cover this time also. No way SD goes there twice and hangs.

Comment

Too bad carolina didnt play as well 2nd half as first.
                    I really dont believe sf can win in seattle. 4th road game and kaep melts in seattle

Comment

Working...
                    X