Bama @ A&M-Open Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama @ A&M-Open Discussion

A guy walks into a bar and walks up to the bartender and says, "Would you like to hear an Aggie joke?" The bartender, who was a big guy says "Now before you tell that joke take a look at that diploma, I went to Texas A&M, and you see that guy working the door, an equally large man, he went to A&M, and that guy over there playing pool well he's an Aggie too, so now are you sure you want to tell that joke?" So the guy says "Well not anymore, I would have to explain it 3 times"

This is the first big game of the year and since we don't have IM, I thought I would open
    this thread and see what everyone thinks will happen and then if anyone wants to, comment
    on what is happening as the game goes on.

I think it will be as good as advertised. Last years game was pretty damn good with the exception of Bama losing but it was a great game to watch for those who love college football. I think this one will be just as good or better. Texas A&M hasn't really stopped anyone but they get a few back on defense off suspension. Alabama will open the playbook up today and this should be a great one to watch.

Roll Tide

RR84

Comment

2 1/2 minutes in and A&M presses the "easy" button.
      Sumlin seems a lot more relaxed than Saban.

Comment

If is this were a fight they would stop it. Holy crap!

Comment

This is terrible!

what the hell?????

0-14.

I have Bama SU in about 5 different bets....

Come on RR, get them going!

Comment

Here we go woodee.. A barn burner. Man the spread will be hard to call but I love the over. I think Bama will win or I hope so.

Comment

Kenny Bell is the wide receiver that you will never hear about but is perhaps the fastest man in college football. He scored the last Bama TD almost left the team just a week back for personal reasons. Thank God he did not.

Comment

The scoring is in no way over with. I would have taken the over at 70

Comment

WILL AM GET THE LATE ONE

Comment

Yeah and Drake was on the scout team, wow.

This has to be a killer for anyone who has -7.5

Comment

Well I actually nailed this one to a tee. Very happy for the outcome.. My other picks are another story..lol

Comment

Nice call on the over and win by Bama after getting down quick.

Comment

Working...
                        X