X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA MENS BASKETBALL 12-31-13

OHIO STATE -5.5 vs Purdue : Love OSU in this game should easily cover

DUKE -17.5 vs Elon : Duke all day long by 25

MICH ST -6 vs Penn St : Mich State top big 10 team should roll the kitty cats

IOWA -15 vs Nebraska: Iowa looks very much improved, NB looks awful.

ILL -3. vs Indiana : Got to side with the home team on this one, should be very close I expect an Illinois W

Good Luck all,

Carpet

Like all of those except I am taking a shot with penn state at home.

I think Iowa should be almost be played blindly at home early. They are a solid sleeper in the big 10 and have one of the most underrated home courts in the country.

Comment

OHIO STATE -5.5 vs Purdue : Love OSU in this game should easily cover OSU 78-69 WINNER

DUKE -17.5 vs Elon : Duke all day long by 25 DUKE 86-48 WINNER

Comment

OHIO STATE -5.5 vs Purdue : Love OSU in this game should easily cover OSU 78-69 WINNER

ILL -3. vs Indiana : Got to side with the home team on this one, should be very close I expect an Illinois W 83-80 Illinois PUSH

Comment

Since we have two of the best split on Mich St./Penn St.,
          I couldn't resist picking up Iowa -14.5.
          Great day Carpet, hope you have at least one more winner.

Comment

ILL -3. vs Indiana : Got to side with the home team on this one, should be very close I expect an Illinois W 83-80 Illinois PUSH

MICH ST -6 vs Penn St : Mich State top big 10 team should roll the kitty cats 79-63 Spartans WIN

Comment

Lost on Iowa by 4 Cant trust Iowa ever-note to self.

3-1-1 on the day.

Comment

The push on Illini was a gift just based on the guy making that last free throw. I only saw the final 5 seconds of the OT but why the hell would he try to make that? Indiana has no TOs left & with 2 seconds left it is about a 1,000,000-1 chance that hoosiers gather the rebound and make a 90' shot in under 2 seconds. They actually had a chance on that inbounds play to get a decent look. Very poor job of coaching by the Illini there. I hope this isn't the coach you are bragging about because that stuff will come back to bite him at some point. Can't open the door (even a crack) when you have an opponent by the throat.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                  I hope this isn't the coach you are bragging about because that stuff will come back to bite him at some point.
                  Hart Attack I have always valued your opinion and am glad to have you chime in.

You are correct missing the free throw and forcing Indy to rebound with 3 seconds was the high % play, You are incorrect about John Groce-that was a coaches feel for the game.

Tom Crean after the game said Illini Groce is one of the best in the nation, what he has done with 9 new players to get them game ready this early is a testament to his work ethics.

The Illini have 9 new players-lost 70% of the scoring from last year, One thing you will see this year is the toughness and defense that will be Illinois staple.

Groce put his team through a mock navy seal training camp this pre-season and it really shows. I am in all in on Groce just hope Illinois can keep him cause he is special as a coach and a man.

Comment

Working...
                  X