Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta

I am going to bite.
    Atlanta +4 is my biggest play of today. I love to at anti public and this is one of those plays.

Perception is that sf will dominate. I don't think so. This has a fg game written all over it.

Sf 27
    Atl 24

Sf wins but Atlanta cashes the ticket.

Lean to ne and under in the other game. No official play yet.

Gl guys!

Almost right....

Comment

That was one heck of a game, I got the line at -3.5

When it was 17-0 Atlanta I called my friend Corn Picker and he said we got a long way to go Atlanta is not a good second half team.

While I agreed I never thought they would be shut out the entire second half.

Another win by just a eye lash

Comment

Loved Atlanta all week and got some at 4.5 then a little more at 4 and then pissed away all the 4.5 profits on the ML. How do you dominate like that in one half then totally go to sleep (again) in the 2H?

Got to love the Atl coaching thought process......I can just hear them now at half time, "Ok guys, we have just carved them a new bunghole to the tune of almost 300 yards of offense. Let's change what we are doing, sound like a plan?"

Comment

This one is on the coaching no doubt. How many leads can they blow? Ryan choked but the coaches need to adjust better to what adjustments the other team will make.

SF did that.

Mike Smith has to be the most worthless, clueless coach in the league. I am far from an Atlanta fan, but I would be pissed if he did not get let go soon. He looks confused all game.

Comment

Working...
          X